Poll: Who is the Best Doctor?

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
Just dont ***** about it if you prefered one of the old doctors ok? Those are the options.

Stay tuned for the best assistant poll.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I can't honestly say that im a Dr. Who fan. From what i did see i liked David Tennant the best.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
My choice is Tom Baker.

Other major missing options are William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, John Pertwee, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, and Sylvester McCoy.

I don't care if I'm not supposed to *****, some of us are old enough to have watched it in those days.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
House

My personal favourite is David Tennant. I've never seen any classic Who episodes, and we haven't seen enough of Matt Smith yet (although I like him and think he could eventually eclipse Tennant)

Crayzor

Aug 16, 2009
At the moment, Matt Smith. I did like David Tennant a lot, but I was tired of him by his thrid series, and Catherine Tate as a companion didn't help.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
as i though tennants winning by a landslide, also as i though i remain to be the only one to vote for matt smith, i mean, i do like david but the new ones so funny!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Oh, god, just of the new ones? No contest. Now if you mean out of ALL of them...hmm. You know, I think my answer might be the same, come to think of it.

Gotta say, though, Matt Smith is rapidly endearing himself to me.

FinalDream

[Insert Witty Remark Here]
Apr 6, 2010
Tennant, not saying Smith is a bad Doctor (He is good) but David had much more energy in his performance.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
Of the 3 series restart Doctor's, right now I have to say I liked Tennant best. Granted I started watching Doctor Who with Tennant, and saw Christopher's stuff later when I finally bought Season One on DVD a while back.

Matt Smith is growing on me though. I am going to give him a full season before I pass judgement. So far I think Matt is a good choice for the roll.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Doctor McNinja, definitely.

I personally like Tennant as the doctor, although I haven't watched much of the new series, so I don't know much about Smith.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Out of those, David Tennant. I really must fault the OP for not including, at the very least, an option titled "One of the older Doctors (Specify)"

Also, counting down until Root flies in.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Agema said:
My choice is Tom Baker.

Other major missing options are William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, John Pertwee, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, and Sylvester McCoy.

I don't care if I'm not supposed to *****, some of us are old enough to have watched it in those days.
I'm not old enough! Doesn't mean I don't have most of the old episode DVD's though...

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Oh, god, just of the new ones? No contest. Now if you mean out of ALL of them...hmm. You know, I think my answer might be the same, come to think of it.

Gotta say, though, Matt Smith is rapidly endearing himself to me.
I agree completely here. Though David Tennant was my favourite before, out of them all, Matt Smith has grown on me a lot recently. And although this is better off in the 'best companion' poll too, I have to say I much prefer Amy Pond as a companion than any of the earlier ones. She's much more 'hands-on' action girl and willing to get involved in adventures than others were...

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Tennant was good (probably my favourite) but Matt Smith is building into his part more and more each week and it works really well. Thought the most recent episode (Time of the Angels) was brilliant and was really annoyed when it ended.

Apr 28, 2008
Haven't seen enough of Smith to reach a good conclusion. And I haven't seen any episode with Eccleston in it, due to BBCA starting to show Doctor Who in 2008 and only the ones with Tennant.

So Tennant wins right now by default, but Smith seems to be on his way to greatness.