Poll: Who is the Best Doctor?

Nov 28, 2007
lee1287 said:
Matt Smith. god i hate him. Dont know why..
Maybe because he fell out of the ugly tree, hit every branch, and then a shovel to flatten his face?

Note: I like Matt Smith as the Doctor so far, but handsome does not describe him.

Popadomus Ohio

Apr 21, 2010
personally, i would like to see what happens if they made a real doctor play the next carnation of doctor who. for example, Harold Shipman, Doctor Octopus or maybe even Harry Hill. he has a medicine degree doesn't he? yeah he does, that would be cool. the first bald doctor Who, who mocks himself once week on ITV.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
scorch 13 said:
Dr house ftw.
You know, I'm quite bored, so I counted. you are the twelfth person in 167 posts to make that joke, and it wasn't funny the first time.

OT - I accidentally voted David Tennant, but I actually prefer Christopher Eccleston. I think this has more to do with the fact that Eccleston has only ever done "batshit crazy bad guy" before being the doctor, so the change was jarring, yet awesome.

Also, Matt Smith is shaping up to be a great Doctor, but that could be because Amy Pond is a great character, and Matt Smith is just leeching some of Karen Gillan's excess charisma.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
David Tenant all the way
He nails teh eccentric thing, he is funny, frantic and just fun to watch. David Tenant is like the guy who plays House, perfect for teh role. When he gets mad, he looks mad, when he is crazy, he looks friggin loopy. As far as Doctor Who s go, Tenant is the main man.
That... and i have a friend who looks a LOT like him. It is creepy actaully. I keep expecting him to vanish into a Police Box or pull out a sonic screwdriver when something breaks...

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
Eccleston, although I am slowly being dragged towards Mr Smith. He seems to be a nice middle ground for Tennent and Eccleston.

Slipped Mind

Apr 3, 2009
I'd say David Tennant. But I said I liked Christopher Eccleston more than David when he came into it, and I'm already warming to Matt Smith, so y'know..

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
claymorez said:
interspark said:
Just dont ***** about it if you prefered one of the old doctors ok? Those are the options.

Stay tuned for the best assistant poll.
What about the other DOCTORS! Please add them to the poll! My favourite was Tom Baker

First Doctor
William Hartnell
1963?1966

Second Doctor
Patrick Troughton
1966?1969

Third Doctor
Jon Pertwee
1970?1974

Fourth Doctor
Tom Baker
1974?1981

Fifth Doctor
Peter Davison
1981?1984

Sixth Doctor
Colin Baker
1984?1986

Seventh Doctor
Sylvester McCoy
1987?1996

Eighth Doctor
Paul McGann

Ninth Doctor
Christopher Eccleston

Tenth Doctor
David Tennant
2005?2010

Eleventh Doctor
Matt Smith
look if ya love em so much just make your own poll! its not hard, anyway the maximum for poll options is 8, which, conviniently enough, is exactly the number of doctors NOT in this poll. now get cracking on that, im off to start the best assistant poll

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
Before this new series, I would have said Tom Baker, hands down, but Matt Smith is starting to rival him in my eyes.

eelel

May 29, 2009
I like all the doctors but if I had to pick one I would go with David Tennat. Mainly because he is a sexy sexy man.