Poll: Who is the Best Doctor?

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
I thought Eccleston was the best. He seriously seemed like a badass.

Although I think most of it spawns from the fact that he left early, when Tennant lived on to get pretty... One noted.

The new guy is pretty entertaining though.

AxDude

Mar 25, 2009
It's gotta be Matt Smith. Tennent was awesome, by a very long way. But the thing is, and this may be because it's early days, but I remember lines from Matt Smith more. He seems to pass off an understanding of the Doctor I couldn't really feel with Tennent all that well.

I think it was the second episode, the part where he said 'No one human has ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME TODAY!'. That sold me.

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
interspark said:
Just dont ***** about it if you prefered one of the old doctors ok? Those are the options.

Stay tuned for the best assistant poll.
who are these people?...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Christopher Eccleston is my first and still my favourite Doctor. Aside from the leather jacket he was everything the Doctor should be.

Tennant was brilliant and I was sad to see him go, but at the same time I think he was a slightly overly sympathetic and human doctor.

As for Smith...I'm warming to him. He doesn't seem to have done enough for me to really form a true opinion of the guy, which is a little worrying after 4 episodes. It doesn't help that he's being upstaged by his assistant, both in personality and, bizarrely, brains.

Lou

Mar 19, 2009
At first I liked Eccleston when Tennant was new to the show, I thought he looked kind of weird and wasn't as "badass" as Eccleston, but I finally mellowed up and I can definitely say that Tennant brought a new, goofy/energetic doctor that you cant help but adore.

As for Matt Smith, I think he's a little.. Stale.. Although it's too early to say, really.

Malachi00

Apr 26, 2010
Out of these new ones, Eccleston. Tennant drove me mad in the middle of his run, it all just got so repetitive; although I don't hold it against the man himself, but against Davies for the writing. So far I'm enjoying this new season, and with Moffat, who did loads of good episodes for the others, as head writer, it holds real promise.

Of the old ones, Tom Baker. Do I really need say why?

And who can forget that daydreaming old man, the Cushing Doctor...

yellowhead

Nov 18, 2009
Quaxar said:
yellowhead said:
Christopher Eccleston =D

He was MY Doctor :)
Wait... you will have to share!
I simply loved his acting, especially that smile of his. Just... yay for Eccleston!
Then again I haven't seen many other doctors, especially not the older ones, but I'm going to catch up on that, promise.
Well if you want MY opinion, find a Peter Davison story. =D

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
flamingjimmy said:
twaddle said:
flamingjimmy said:
House is way better than all of them!
do you even know who or what "doctor who" is
Yes, a mediocre childrens TV program.
Blasphemer, blasphemer, quick kill it with fire. *[sub]Only Joking[/sub]*

OT: I liked Tennant a lot but my vote goes to Peter Cushing..... What? Why are you looking at me like that?

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
I think Matt is genious, from the few that we've seen, but it's still hard to fill in after David Tennant, which gets my vote. If you ask me in a few months I may go with Matt tho.

As for companions, I can say Karen Gillan after 1 episode, and the more you see of her the more you love her.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I'm gonna say David Teninch, just because I haven't seen much of Matt Smith, but from what I've seen I thinkI'll like him better, he seems happier than the tenth doctor.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Maybbbeeeeee Tennant although Eccleston was awesome.

Haven't seen enough of Smith yet, although he seems a bit pretentious at times.

Ruagh

Nov 14, 2009
Personally, I'm a fan of Eccleston. Tennant was very good, and I haven't actually seen any of Matt Smith so he might be just as good, but Eccleston was always my favorite for some reason.

Perhaps it was the leather jacket.