Poll: Who is your Favorite Mass Effect 2 Team member?

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
When i was playing Mass Effect 2; I loved picking up team members with cool missions, or just cool presence.

So to everyone that has played ME2 enough to get all of the team members (i hope thats all of you) who did you like best?

Legion was my favorite.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
bladeofdarkness said:
you forgot someone didn't you.
since there are only 8 question responses, i couldn't fit them all
I added the "other" option for a reason.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
Grunt and Thane. Complete opposites that add awesome expierences to cutscenes and conversations.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Ashl--oh...
Well, since we're picking from the runts of the litter, I'd say Thane. His voice has the same resonant frequency as my ear, so whenever he talks it feels like a naked Angelina Jolie is tickling me with feathers.

JDviewer

Mar 3, 2009
Of the new squadmembers, I chose Mordin. He had a lot of the best lines in the entire game, and had a lot more dialogue than most of the other squad members.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Grunt, he's all "Brawggllghbraaa I'm pure Krogan fear my absurd amount of health Regeneration" I always threw him right into the middle of the fray sniped anything that might make him really really angry and he took care of the rest.

Hazard12

Jun 17, 2010
I'd say Legion because I think he brought in some interesting ideas and was revealing about the Geth. Extra Credits showed well what was interesting in the character, even though he himself was not that interesting (nor was strictly meant to me).

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Samara. I know no one else likes her, but, hey, her character concept is neat and interesting to me and I found her the one I most liked talking to. Also, badass, in an eerie detached sort of way.

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
Pretty tough chice for me. I chose Mordin because of his fast talk and jokes but it could've been Tali, Garrus, Grunt, Miranda, Thane, Samara, Legion or anyone except Jack or Zaeed.

kogane

Apr 11, 2009
I honestly can't decide, they all had something unique about them that made them awesome. Now imagine how amazing it could have been if you'd been able to choose all of them almost right from the beginning (like in ME1); Legion especially had so much more potential.