Poll: Who is your Favorite Mass Effect 2 Team member?

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
honestly i cant choose. its probably a tie between Garrus and Thane. Garrus is the easiest to relate to, and Thane is just a badass

i also like Legion and Miranda a lot.

Jack sucked

the rest were pretty cool

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
I liked Jack the most. For a mission where you recruit a bunch of badasses, whether they are stable or not, Jack seemed to be the only one that fit the latter part of the bill. After realizing this you would help him kill things, Grunt was like a giant pet. Jack's character was deeper than the others, and it felt pretty satisfying getting some emotion out of her in the end.

Garrus and Tali fall next in line of course.

Z3RO180

Jun 23, 2009
GRUNT FOR THE MOUTHER FUCKING AWSOME MEGA HOW DOWN HIGH FUCKING FIVE AWSOME SAUSE MEGA FUCKING FREAKING WIN. or M.F.A.M.H.D.H.F.F.A.S.M.F.F.W.

yea

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I can't choose. For different Sheps, I had different squad members that complemented the fighting styles. My Soldier Shep kicked ass with Miranda but Engineering Shep dominated the field with Grunt going berserk mode.

So...um...I don't know! T^T

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Tough one, but going with Garrus. He's just so damn awesome.
Obviously my Avatar falls pretty high up on that list too.

This is actually harder than I thought, all the characters were interesting and well written, and apart from Jacob (for his awesome combat skills, or lackthereof) I liked and used all of them pretty equally.

Garrus is still my favorite, and Tali ranks at a close second, but the others are all fightng for 3rd.

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
I picked thane, he was the one I found most interesting. If I had a second favourite, it would be samara.