Poll: Who makes the best games?

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
I still have a soft spot for Rare, even though they haven't done much lately. Closely followed by Valve and Nintendo.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Missing a few, could have even put Blizzard and Westwood. Nintendo since we have such a history!

brtshstel

Dec 16, 2008
I guess this forum is populated by Half-Life and Counterstrike fans. At least it's not infected with Activision/Red Octane fanboys like another forum I visit.

waggmd

Feb 12, 2009
Why does Nintendo have only 3 votes? Their games were my childhood oh well Valve does make sense I guess in today times, but still... Also you need more options, because your missing Ubisoft, Bioware, and Blizzard.

Terrortree

Mar 12, 2009
I'll change Konami to Bioware, since its so popular and Konami has no votes :). I also chaned Sony to Blizzard since it didn't have any votes either.
My apologies to those who favored Bioware over the other options and were unable to vote for it.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
I'll have to go with:

Bioware ( as they were) I have not touched anything of theirs since EA took control( me not counting) but I'll wait and see when ME2 comes out if EA has had their fingers in certain crevices it should have best left alone before I make a better current call)

After that I'd follow it with

Valve
Bethesda
lion head

Jan 29, 2009
The Puzzle-Adventure Division of Lucas Arts before it got beheaded, and now all of its spinoff companies working to give food to those decapitated employees, like Telltale Games.
And Valve, as well.

phar

Jan 29, 2009
Valve
Rockstar
Blizzard
Infinity Ward

Pretty much played all of their titles and enjoyed them all.

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
As much as I loved The World Ends With You, it's one of the only Square Enix games I like, so I'll go with Valve. :)

Meta 500

Mar 12, 2009
Valve; their only flaw is that they take freakin' forever to release games. Other that that, spotless record.

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
Singularly Datarific said:
The Puzzle-Adventure Division of Lucas Arts before it got beheaded, and now all of its spinoff companies working to give food to those decapitated employees, like Telltale Games.
And Valve, as well.
yes old LA was great.. I still remember buying at costco or hastings the LucasArts Archive box sets that got you like 8 games, one set was alot of the starwars based ones like tie-fighter, rebel assult 1 and 2, xwing, etc, another had Indiana Jones: lost city of Atlantis.. sam & max hit the road, full throttle, dig, monkey island 1,2&3, day of the tentacle etc etc.

yeah mostly point and click adventures in that set but still at the time I loved LA aboce all else

I also liked the TSR packs that would throw in things like dragonlance, eye of the beholder, ravenloft etc

Terrortree

Mar 12, 2009
I like the Star Wars Rogue Squadron series, and Shadows of the Empire. but that's about it...

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Bunch of Gabe Newell fanboys around here, neh? Anyway, I voted "Other", as in The Creative Assembly.