Poll: Who win in a Battle of the Stretchiest fighter !

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
The elongated man is a better dc example. Plastic man is more of a shape shifter.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Luffy could stomp the shit out of Batman. These other guys wouldn't be a problem. Any who's seen just a few bits of the anime can attest to this.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Oooo, a four way versus thread! This should be good.

I'll just kick back and watch this one pan out.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Shadowstar38 said:
Luffy could stomp the shit out of Batman. These other guys wouldn't be a problem. Any who's seen just a few bits of the anime can attest to this.
Jake and Luffy would cancel each other out
Reed would out smart Luffy
And Plastic man would lose to Luffy

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
GODoftheRIGOVERSE said:
Shadowstar38 said:
Jake and Luffy would cancel each other out
Reed would out smart Luffy
And Plastic man would lose to Luffy
What? Are we thinking in terms of who can stretch the furthest or who wins in a straight up fight? Because Jake has lost a couple times before to monsters Luffy would toss around.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Shadowstar38 said:
I am more familiar with plastic man also Plastic man vs Jake in shapeshifting would be interesting

I saw the reruns on Good old Cartoon network http://youtu.be/wIoHDB1FUOM

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Luffy. In addition to being stretchy, he is also an anime character and as such is not subject to the physical limitations of some of the other characters. Not to mention he's not just got a power he can use for combat, he's got specific combat-related attacks. Jake The Dog's pretty stretchy but also probably the least combat able of the 4.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
I'll probably say Reed Richards but only because I'm fairly certain he'll be a cheating bastard and bring in the Ultimate Nullifier or some other Doomsday Device that scientists (ESPECIALLY in fiction) are proven to carry at all times.

Also; Dhalsim, where is he?