Poll: Who would you rather let die, your pet or me?

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
Depends if your female

Of course I mean that as a joke. really, if it's an animal over a human I'll save the human everytime.

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
It really depends on the situation.

Let's say, for example, both you and my pet were in a serious car accident and I happened upon the scene first. Somebody hit you head-on, and you're both bleeding on the freeway. In that case, I'd probably save you.

However, if you're in a bloody mess on the road because you tried to kidnap my pet and lost control of your vehicle, I'd probably have a lot less sympathy.

There again, this is an improbably scenario. The chances of both you and my pet being in mortal peril at the same time within proximity of each other or pretty astronomical, especially since I have no prior interaction with you.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
I'd save my dog. I don't know who you are and I wouldn't give a crap about you.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
My first thought was to save my pet. Assuming I still had a dog, and it was in good health. Sorry.

Incidentally I saved a puppy's life on christmas eve a couple years back when it fell down a well. But I haven't killed a person. I think.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Animal vs person. Person wins

People are too attached to animals

DevilWolf47

Nov 29, 2010
My pet. She has consistently proven to be far more valuable to the world than the average human being.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Lets see. My pet passed away a while ago, so Iguess you win by default...

Though I could save you and make you my new pet. *gets the leash*

Robo-Penguin

Oct 8, 2009
sorry, ya going to have to die, my cat is trained to be my own personal masseuse. You cant put a price on that

Drakane

May 8, 2009
I really do love my dogs... even the crazy ditzy *****, but I also really loved the several dogs and cats I had before them, so I know I can get over the loss of another one. I don't know if I could get over the fact that I let another human die to satisfy my self need for the companionship my dogs offer me. So basically I would save you and be in the market for a new puppy, hopefully a bulldog or puli.

andreas3K

Feb 6, 2010
If I had any pets, I would kill them myself if that's what it took to save a person's life.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
I would probably save you. My pet is a 20-year old cat. She can take care of herself, and if not she's had a good, long life. But you'd f'ing owe me. big.

I'm not even going to ask why/how you and my cat are in peril at the same time (and within "saving distance" of each other) when I don't know you in any way...

heh.

GaryH

Sep 3, 2008
I don't know you, but my dog has done more for me in his short life span than most people have. I couldn't let him die for anything, sorry! :)

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Sorry, no hard feelings or anything, but my dog is a higher priority to me than a stranger. He's always been there for me. I would however try to help you if I could.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
You are not part of my monkeysphere [http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html]. You are some words on the internet. A humanoid thing that moves about on the street to make it more interesting.

My dog is my dog. I know him. He is more of a living, breathing thing than you are.

Dog wins.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
humans care about the things they know and love more than the things they dont, thats the way it should be

as for as im concerned end of story

May 5, 2010
I'm wondering why you can't save yourself. I mean, you're an intelligent human being, but my dog is a dumbass. He needs my help a lot more then you do.