Poll: Who's your favorite Beatle?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Scobie said:
Nibsy said:
Ringo.
Purely because I've been told I look like him when I let my hair grow long.
When I do that my dad tells me I look like Paul Merton ;_;

OT: Can there be an option for people who don't like The Beatles, please?
Ok, but I really can't see why.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I put Paul, mostly because I have wonderful memories of hearing that album in the car on trips to the airport to go to fun exciting other countries :D

Though I will respect lennon for that whole imagine album thing he did.

Safe in the Dark

What is a man?
Jun 5, 2010
John Lennon for me also coincidentally the reason HL Episode 3 still isn't done is because Gabe Newell is still pretending to be a Ringo.

Arsen

Nov 26, 2008
George Harrison was the most important member of the Beatles in my opinion. He was the core of the entire group whereas Paul was the heart and soul, John the technicality, and Ringo the...well he's the drummer.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I've always loved Ringo. John made great songs, so he comes in second, but Ringo was always my favorite.

MalevolentStaircase

Mar 21, 2010
They're all great the best was John but my favorite is Ringo (or Richard whatever you want to call him). He just has that look on his face all the time, hes charming hes underrated and he rocks my fucking world.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Ringo has always been my favorite, probably cause he was my favorite character in "The Yellow Submarine" movie. Which I loved when I was little.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Ringo, cause he's the drummer.

Though, I must say that I love the Beatles and think they're all (or were) tremendous musicians.

Wolfy1328

Aug 15, 2010
I like Ringo.

Ringo kinda like inspired me to play drums, so i got a drum set and now i love it. and Ringo was the "funny one" one the Beatles and its the same with me and my friends.

then paul, mainly because i don't really agree with his political views.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Captain Epic said:
George, he is just a great song writer.
He wrote so many sweet and beautiful songs. When I was very young, Here Comes the Sun was my favorite song. I'd play outside in a sundress listening to that. It still makes me happy.

May 1, 2009
Lennon. He was a genius, pure and simple. Paul is a very close 2nd, George 3rd (Here Comes the Sun and While My Guitar Gently Weeps were amazing) and Ringo last... just because he always had that creepy little pedophile mustache.... *shudder* On a side note, if Sutcliffe hadn't died, he'd have been my number 2.