Poll: *Why racist people are hypocrites*

CybermanFord

Nov 4, 2017
Now, racist people have been around forever, but today, I'm gonna address them.
I hate it when people say white people do this, black people do that, Asian people are this, Mexicans are that, etc.
Racist people like to say white people are the devil, Black people are apes, etc. And yet, they still choose to do the same thing they hate other races for. They use things created by the races they hate, and like to call others racist, even though they are racist themselves. There's only one word to describe racist people: Spoiled. Just spoiled. They don't know how hard life is, and when they find out, they blame skin color for their bad life, and whine like babies about how bad a race is, even though all races do the same things. And there have been a few who killed people for just being born a certain way. They like to say one race needs to be extinct, and likes to bully those just for being alive. I hope people read this and realise racism and even sexism is a cowards way out.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom

This should be mandatory viewing for any and all racists.

Catnip1024

Jan 25, 2010
The juvenile way the OP is written aside, the poll question doesn't make sense. You are asking me whether I think racists and "sexist people" are hypocrites or bad people, and you give the options "yes" or "no".

Cmon, even for blatant baiting, that's pretty poor.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
This feels like an R&P topic.

But anyway, as has been demonstrated in Hollywood over the past few weeks it would certainly seem that for a high concentration of lefty wing nuts theyre awfully silent about sexual exploitation of women and children in their midst.

CybermanFord

Nov 4, 2017
Catnip1024 said:
The juvenile way the OP is written aside, the poll question doesn't make sense. You are asking me whether I think racists and "sexist people" are hypocrites or bad people, and you give the options "yes" or "no".

How is it a juvenile way? Also,the poll does make sense. I said whether you think racist and sexist people are bad people. How doesn't that make sense?

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
This makes no sense. You haven't articulated yourself in any consistent manner. Is English a relatively new language for you? That would go some way towards explaining this.

Some extra reading on human bias for understanding more. People are often simplifying human flaws.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I mean, nothing's that simple.

Martin Luther was ragingly antisemetic. Doesn't stop me from celebrating the Reformation's 500th birthday (based off his actions and influence).

These are bad qualities in people, but people can be redeemed and do good things in spite of bad qualities.

Catnip1024

Jan 25, 2010
CybermanFord said:
Catnip1024 said:

How is it a juvenile way? Also,the poll does make sense. I said whether you think racist and sexist people are bad people. How doesn't that make sense?
You talk about things that you hate in a vague manner which provides no specific examples and encourages no debate. There is little in the way of structured reasoning. It comes across as a rant. Ranting is fine and healthy, but probably not best as an opening post.

The poll doesn't make sense because you present the choice as an OR between hypocrites OR bad people. Which means you aren't asking me if they are hypocrites AND bad people, which would make your answers make sense, but that you are asking me to choose between the two, in that they have to fall into one of hypocrite or bad person. To which the answer "yes" or "no" doesn't work.

Grammar pedant, away.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Yeah, let's not, shall we?

While I'm sure there's a discussion to be had about racism, this is not that thread.