Poll: WikiLeaks set to reveal US-UFO war in southern ocean

Lord Habbs

May 24, 2009
Generic Gamer said:
Now this? If you want to destroy Wikileaks THIS is the way to do it. Fuck that immature 'mission impossible' framing for crime nonsense, if you want to destroy credibility you foster ridicule.
exactly what I thought when I read this...
Wiki leaks suddenly goes from reporting on subjects like Shell's control of the Nigerian Government to a War against aliens...
sad thing is people will turn round and use this as evidence that all of wiki leaks is bullsh*t

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Greet new friends with your pistol on your hip. That way if they are enemies you can at least defend yourself.

It is amazing the denial. Reports from the US government that we know exist and yet no one believes they are real.

If Stargate SG-1 was real, they would never have worried about the Stargate program going public because no one would have believed it anyway.

(read: stuffy British accent, like from an aristocrat) Here is a document from the US government. It is signed and all of it appears in order. No, it is fake. Only because it states that UFOs are real. I need no further proof that it is fake. I am an aristocrat and I refuse to believe anything without proof that I can prove to be proof.[/sarcasm]

Even if one of these UFOs landed in front of stuffy aristocrat and out stepped a grey stating that humans had been selected for experimentation (or whatever), he would just claim that there was no proof and he was hallucinating.

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
'upcoming'...right...

Well until it actually DOES come out on their own site...I'm gonna treat this as a simple attempt at trying to smear Wikileaks by attempting to label them as 'crackpots'. Pretty standard tactics for anyone that wants to discredit an organization, along with say....utilizing 'kompromat' (trying to pin sex crimes onto their prominent figures).

...but if Wikileaks actually DOES release such files...and they actually look authentic...whelp...I, for one, welcome our alien overlords! Either that or we start X-Com! FUCK YEAH!

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
I believe this is absolutely true, why not? i know that in the Southern part of Chile there's a Gigantic Hole, that is being guarded by the military...

also, the real question is:
Why the secrecy, nowadays where we're being indoctrinated into alien acceptancy with all the cartoons and movies about the extraterrestrials?

Are the governments of the world guilty of some pact or something?

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
I'm surprised no one has noticed that wikileaks has not actually revealed anything of the sort yet. According to the article wikileaks is "about to reveal these documents" which of course raises the question of why they haven't already.

My assumption is that someone took what Assange said about "expect UFO documents in the future" and ran with it to either discredit wikileaks or just get publicity. Really guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves until we have actually seen these documents. That's being reasonable yes?

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
What tripe. We all know the only Alien presence in Antarctica is the Ancient outpost used to fend of the invasion of Anubis. They didn't get to Mexico.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
In a world where companies are literally turning to astrologers (Austria is mental for it) to plan their future, even flat out discriminating against people based purely on starsign this does not strike me as odd.

I find it most telling that Americans managed to competently fight anyone not living in grass huts. OOO SICK BURN!

thenumberthirteen said:
What tripe. We all know the only Alien presence in Antarctica is the Ancient outpost used to fend of the invasion of Anubis. They didn't get to Mexico.
Ninja'd. Just in case this is real I hope to Christ we have a John Shepherd handy.

Robert Gerhardt said:
makes me wonder how many people would remain in denial if aliens ever did show up
They're just swamp gas and a weather balloon with light reflected from venus, the white house is certainly not a smoking crater.

Dana22

Sep 10, 2008
How stupid you have to be, to believe that we are in the war with aliens for a more then 6 years now. A bloody WAR, where thousands of people must be involved and be aware of it, yet the first info leaks now, or probably in 2011.

Really...

Happy Toki Toki

Oct 3, 2008
so if tens of thousands of people saw all these UFO's.... and every phone has a camera on it... and most every nerd has some kind of video camera.... that only makes

hmm, 30,000 camera's that could have been filming it :p

I call BS

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
All hail President Kang! Seriously though this sounds like a fake to me, so call me dubious.

However if it does turn out the US is fighting a secert war agaisnt aliens, let's not worry remember War of the Worlds as soon as these aliens breath our air their doomed

defiante1

Nov 9, 2010
Whats kind of weird is I remember watching this, it was all over the news here and tuns of youtube videos. All these mexicans and tourists filming the lights in the sky that made shapes and flew in formation etc. You can probably still find them if you look them up.

So... while its quite likely this could be a campaign to smear wiki leaks by revealing some idiotic story. It does actually have some merit. Although reading the so called facts its a bit of a streach to call it a war. A bunch of UFO's appeared, flew about abit and then retreated when confronted by the USA defended border.

Drake_Dercon

Sep 13, 2010
No, I don't believe this. Of course it's a joke. It's more than likely someone decided they were funny and things may end up going badly for WikiLeaks. Not to say that's a bad thing. The information released (while it is things the public needs to know, at least in some respect) is hugely dangerous. If you undermine WikiLeaks' credibility the information is still out there but it ceases to be a threat. Great epic fail/win whoever made this up.

Now for the unfortunate part...
From a physics perspective, one of the most time-efficient ways to travel is via wormhole. The problem is that a wormhole will still stop time (relative to you) as you hit the event horizon and still crush you down to the size of an atom. The solution: white holes. A black hole is a singularity of normal matter, with normal gravity, etc. A white hole is a singularity of foreign matter. Reverse gravity (at least in application to normal matter). While a black hole sucks in time and space, a white hole spews it out. A white hole placed in the middle of a ship so that its gravitational push affects the entire ship both infinitely and equally (and engaged at exactly the right moment; you wouldn't want to explode, would you?) allows the vessel to pass through a wormhole unscathed. The ship must conform exactly to the shape the of the gravitational push.
The optimal shape: a flying saucer
It would be incredibly thin and look like an empty shell opened up. Nothing alive could fit inside, it would have to use the perfect computer, one that could operate on the molecular level (this is really starting to seem impossible). They would have to use lazer or gravity-based weapons as all mass within the ship must be distributed to precise specifications. I have no clue what the margin of error here is, but it`s likely much smaller than humans can manage. The weapons couldn`t bombard us from space because they would expend too much of the oh-so-precious energy they need to return. It`s more than likely that these are advance probes sent to do some scouting for a much larger fleet that will arrive by more... survivable methods (say, warp travel) within the next couple of hundred millenia. Probably not in your lifetime.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
Kinda smells like the kind of stuff Weekly World News puts out.
I miss the Weekly World News...

Anyway, I'm at home with the idea that there's more than just us in this crazy old universe. I'm reeeaaaly not sure about this specific report, though. My school of thought is to see what's going on for myself. If there was an alien threat and it was on my doorstep, I would respond in kind. But I'm not gonna make the assumption that there are violent UFOs out there from a report out of nowhere. Produce our mystery guest, I say!