Poll: Women and Lovers of Women: Which female body shape do you prefer?

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Hello my fellow Escapees, your friendly Sister of Battle here.

So, a long long time ago (in a galaxy far far away), I posted a thread asking what people like most physically in a woman, and I got alot of "It has to match the rest of her body." replies. Which begs the question, which archetypical female body shape is it blending to? So I dug up an appropriate image for those who were unsure as to what the 4 shapes were and decided to ask which they liked best.

I, as both a lover of women and a woman myself, prefer the Pear body shape, partially because I have it and mostly because I prefer shapely lower halves, and small breasts.

If a body time you prefer is not listed, please state your preference, thank you. ^^

Edit: A further description

Apple: Wider bust/shoulders, with a thinner waist and hips
Pear: Wider hips, small bust/shoulder and waist
Hourglass: Large bust and hips
Banana: Thin, almost even sized hips, waist and bust

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Banana

Not really sure why it's my preference, I guess I like more subtle curves.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Well, I'm a straight female, so I can't really say what I like in others. But I, myself, am rockin' an hourglass figure, and I daresay I look pretty damn good. Though I certainly don't have curves to quite the extreme that that OP's picture does.

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
AdeptaSororitas said:
Turigamot said:
Christina Hendricks. That's hourglass right?
Thats an hourglass and a half my friend O.O She rocking in Firefly

I was thinking more along the lines of Mad Men: .

But she's very nice in Firefly too, oh yes.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
I went out with a girl who was an "Apple" but that diagram doesnt really do it justice. That makes it look more like a guy with 0 curves at all. It just big boobs no ass.
OT: Gotta love that Hourglass. lets be serious if it's possible it's the most preferred. It's probably the least common too.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I voted other because I couldn't decide, however I'm not really into the apple look.

I think I would care for a girl more for who she is over her body type.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Pear or hourglass. I like big butts (and I cannot lie). But, whatever, they important thing about a girl's figure is that it shouldn't be too thin. Those stick-thin fashion models are hideous. Oh, and it shouldn't be particularly muscly, either, I like softer girls. And finally, hips should be wider than shoulders. (Are you listening, Bioware?)

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Pear or Hourglass.
But I mostly have a thing for short chicks...
Any short girls in the house?
No?
Ok, I'll go back to my cave D:

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Pyramid is the best. Enormous feet, fat calves, chunky thighs, wide hips, average midsection, narrow shoulders, tiny head.

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
SODAssault said:
Pyramid is the best. Enormous feet, fat calves, chunky thighs, wide hips, average midsection, narrow shoulders, tiny head.
That killed me.

Seriously. I am speaking as a zombie right now. You killed me by inducing the most intense laughter ever induced in a human being.

Alakaizer

Aug 1, 2008
I'll not just list my preference, but give my preferences a list.

1. Hourglass
2. Apple
3. Banana
4. Pear

It's just the way I'm wired.