Poll: Worst Games Ever Awards

Gamer137

Jun 7, 2008
Yaris! It may be free, but I can still critize it. I will never buy a Toyota because of that game.

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
Having actually played most of the games on the list, I'm afraid I'll have to go with E.T. At least in most of those games, you kinda had an idea of what you were SUPPOSED to do, even if the game made it damn near impossible to do it. E.T. just dropped you in the game with no clue what you were supposed to be doing. And oh, by the way, we're going to time you while you try to figure it out. And send an "Agent" to chase you so you can't even pause to make a decision. Go.

teh_saminator

Dec 11, 2008
noooo. your all wrong. worst game ever is and always will be army men: green rogue for ps2. i wasted 30 bucks on that game and regretted it dearly. if not that than maybe indiana jones and the raiders of the lost ark for atari 2600. look it up

BUG.exe

Mar 11, 2009
i got sonic unleashed and shadow the hedgehog for free and i still felt ripped off. i want that time back. and yes randomized levels do count. they made a bad system where it's possible for every ****ing world and every ****ing room to look like the exact same ****ing thing. that my friend is bad level design when all the worlds look the same and play the same because they are the same. same seems like a repetitive theme here......curious......

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
CountFenring said:
Either Big Rigs or Desert Bus.
Yes, Desert Bus.

Big Rigs is absolutely hilarious to play for the first ten minutes and always a good gag to show people who don't know it, afterward you can always pick it up and do stupid stuff and have fun with it. Desert Bus is ironically funny for about ten seconds and that's it.

Zak Frost said:
Russian_Assassin said:
If just watching a game makes you want to commit suicide then playing it should be no different! One of the things I learned in the past 7 years.
Playing a game is always more fun than watching it, you should go download the ROM for it if you want to put together an educated response to this thread(I was just playing it, it's so bad it's funny).
I absolutely disagree, I find many games more interesting to watch than to play. Especially if there're capable players behind the controls. Namely: all fighting games, most real time strategy games, some sports games.

darktheif28

Nov 11, 2008
BUG.exe said:
darktheif28 said:
You have three sonic games... three what about all the horribly unplayable games like that semi one or maybe even aqua man, but there are people (like me) who really like those sonic games.
really?........REALLY??????? you need me to tell me where you get your cocaine because it must be awesome. those games ARE horrible and unplayable. sonic for the 360 you have NO control over him. when you do a dash attack you just spin around in the air then fly off the cliff

shadow had a broken branching story line system (that rarely made sense) where they could have just had the last story and you would get all you would need from the story of this game which was summarized in like 3 sentences from the main bad guy.

sonic unleashed has terrible controls (you get rewarded for turning a corner successfully, enough said), the world map is terrible where you have to have pointless conversation after pointless conversation and with the tone for a 3 year old. yes all are bad games and sure some of the might have some merits, but they are not good games by any stretch of the imagination.
One: I thought the control for sonic 2006 were good
TWO: Me and all my friends thought that the story made sense all the time
THREE: When you move at the equivelent of 300 M.P.H. then yea it would be hard to turn

MrNixon21

Oct 23, 2008
Bonus points to he who threw out Desert Bus . . . the only redeeming thing about that game is a Canadian comedy group does a charity event where as long as people donate money to Child's Play, they keep playing Desert Bus.

I'll also throw out Cheetah Men II. From Wikipedia:

There were plans for a sequel to The Cheetahmen. Although completed, Cheetahmen II was ultimately left officially unreleased. However, in 1997 all 1,500 known copies of the game were located in a warehouse, and eventually put on sale on the secondary market. All copies of the game were reused Action 52 cartridges with some having a small gold sticker reading "Cheetaman [sic] II". The cartridge is very hard to come by, though numerous ROM images exist on the Internet.

In Cheetahmen II the player assumes the role of one of the three Cheetahmen (Aries, Apollo and Hercules), and upon defeating an enemy boss at the end of the second level, they switch to the next Cheetahman for the following two levels as in the Action 52 version. Due to a bug, it is impossible to gain access to the levels in which one assumes the role of Cheetahman Aries without altering the ROM image or being the lucky recipient of a glitch that very rarely starts the game on these two levels.

Cheetahmen II is famous for its lack of quality; it is reputed by many in the gaming community to be nearly unplayable, and was rumored to have been produced extremely quickly, with no debugging attempted. Like Action 52 it was not licensed by Nintendo.

Wesker_Chick

Jul 24, 2008
minoes said:
Wesker_Chick said:
Yea I went with "other"

My other is...Resident Evil: Dead Aim...female tyrant anyone?
It was a "Transexual Tyrant", if I remember correctly.
Well, it started as a man and when it changed it looked like a woman...in high heels no less. I suppose you could call it transsexual or trans gender...either way it was freaking lame!

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
I cant remember a game quite as bad as vampire reign. Your character was so unbelievably weak, the vampires ran faster than light and they killed you in basically 1 hit. terrible, terrible game...

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned Minority Report: Everybody Runs.

That game is terrible. It's a lot of fun because of how bad it is.

Valkyrie101

May 17, 2010
They had a feature like this a little while back on Gamespot. Now Stalin vs Martians, that looks like a killer game.