Poll: Worst Weapon Against a Zombie

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I feel like the only way posting about it on twitter could help is if you're a celebrity and people might come to save you. This is assuming there's enough time, though.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
a tactical nuke A spoon would actually be really useful, because you could use it to fly and learn Kung Fu. Also, this: I was going to post a really good one, but I managed to forget it within 2 seconds. :p

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Fire.
What's worse being grabbed by zombies?
Being grabbed by ZOMBIES THAT ARE ON FIRE!

migo

Jun 27, 2010
Pillows would be the best, assuming they're not the scratch and you're infected kind and more the externaly infected Dead Rising kind, the pillow could keep you alive while you kick them away.

Kingtrue

Jul 30, 2009
A water balloon. Carrying it in large amounts slow you down, they almost always break before its useful (if you let them sit out for who knows how long) and zombies can't suffocate on it.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
your exes records.

Withall said:
Anything that doesn't transfer kinetic energy very well. Slashing or cutting weapons are out of the picture.

Good weapons are clubs, mauls or hammers. Heavy, blunt stuff. Makes a mark.
unless you could chop of things like arms... and heavy weapons tire you out. but if you mixed the two you could get an axe

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
A chainsaw. Why? It's the weapon every idiot will use, Its a prone to jam, heavy, ammo based meelee weapon, that attracts more zombies. Stay away from hardware stores, you'll find a bloodied chainsaw and a pair of zeds.