Poll: Worst Weapon Against a Zombie

LyonLee

Aug 30, 2007
I would disagree about posting it on twitter. Who knows? you might have a follower in the vicinity who can rush to your aid. I would suggest pillows (especially syntheic, down pillows can be pretty heavy) or tomato sauce, assuming it isn't in a can.

Ramare

Apr 27, 2009
I'd like to say bare hands. Mostly because you can't snap a zombie's neck, now can you? Actually, scratch that, you could but they wouldn't die like a human would, rendering it practically useless, if somewhat comical. Sure, they wouldn't be able to move, from a lack of being connected to their lower body, but they'd still be active, and could potentially bite your foot. Unless you're wearing heavy combat boots. Then they'd just be laying there making a bunch of annoying noise.

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
kwagamon said:
Believe it or not, a chainsaw. Think about it. A chainsaw kills only one at a time, in close combat, AND makes more noise than a gun, thus attracting more than you wind up killing. Plus, chainsaws use fuel quick enough that you're likely to run out before you've killed much.

You ever hear a gun up close before? they are loud very very loud. much louder then a chainsaw in RL.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
Posting about it on twitter could actually be surprisingly useful, if not for you but for everyone else, you could warn the rest of the human race about the zombie apocalypse

Jason Danger Keyes

Mar 4, 2009
A Stapler - improvised bludgeoning device
A Spoon - see above
A Bible - see above
Triple A Batteries - could power a device that could be used against zombies
CD's - play them to cause a distraction or diversion, to draw them away from your location
Posting About it on Twitter - call in reinforcements (theoretically the most useful of the bunch)
Pillows - useless, except maybe to muffle your own sounds (footsteps?)
Tomato Sauce - for setting traps, possibly spread at the top of stairs

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
A dildo.

..What? It's true! Damn things don't have any pointed ends in which to harm the zombie, unless you want to prod it until it breaks flesh somehow or.. something else I shall not get into elaborating.

Edit: Though if we're going by list there, I'd say Twitter.

..Fuck, Twitter is useless about anything right now. A zombie apocalypse would only make it worse.

Tortoiseloz

Oct 20, 2009
Another zombie!! Seriously that wouldn't be a good weapon unless that zombie hated every other zombie cause then you'd have PYRAMID HEAD (yeah!)

Wolfboy0311

Apr 25, 2009
damocles23 said:
Cd's or Vinyl records(a cookie if you got the reference).
Shawn of the Dead!
OT: I suppose a Stapler would SEEM useful/effective, until you run out of staples then have to whack it in the side of the head.

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
The worst weapon would be a stick of deoderant. Maybe zombies will appreciate you more if you make them smell better, but probably not.

Sieni

Aug 8, 2009
A flamethrower. It doesn't really do any damage and the zombies will be even worse when lit on fire.