Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
You know, in the end, nobody involved in this wins. The guy who made the video made himself look like a jerk who wants to provoke people. The people who insulted him are made to look like angry ignorant hicks, and Xbox Live, Halo 3, and Jesus all get their names dragged down by aforementioned people.

Boron00

May 31, 2009
Now I have to say..... LINK

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JCti6x6inWM/SM0LWU-z-5I/AAAAAAAAdeM/VmcjUCAOldY/s320/christianity.jpg

Classic

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
Space Spoons said:
It doesn't offend me, personally, but I still don't think that kind of gamertag is appropriate. It's antagonistic, plain and simple.
agreed. its just trying to raise hell, and its working because of the breed halo creates.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
keybird said:
GreyWolf257 said:
Wow, some ass who just wants to anger people. VERY original.

The world would probably be better if people wouldn't intensionally TRY to insult other people, especially people who just want to chill out with some video games and have a nice time.
So, you were offended by his GT.
Ever so slightly. I'm more offended by the PURPOSE of his gamertag. Nobody with common sense or a healthy respect for his fellow man's religious beliefs. It just annoys me and causes me to feel a bit of disgust.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
keybird said:
Dark Templar said:
Holy crap.............that was FUNNY!!!!!

Give that man a cookie!!!!
Give him two
Indeed. Maby even 3.

See, I don't think there is any reason to be offended by this. At all. Its just funny.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
AkJay said:
keybird said:
That might be because I am an Athesiast though.
A what now?
Haha... Ok that made me chuckle.
LQTMS

But yes, Jesusdiedlol. Most people who play halo multiplayer online are 13-16 and retarded anyway. I don't believe you should get flak for your gamertag. It's true. Jesus did die. Those people are blowing things waaaaay out of proportion.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
I believe the OP has been massively ninja'd. This gamertag was already brought up under the funny/offensive gamertag thread created a 1-3days ago.

Buttt.... as a Christian, yeah Jesus did die, and your point is?

I've seen waaaaaaayyy more offensive GT's than that. I mean, his gamertag wasn't even funny like the gamertag Dixie Normus. The only funny thing was the people's reactions.

Soren91

Jul 27, 2009
I was raised Catholic and I don't find it offensive. Granted that might be because I'm not a inbred hick like most of the people who complained about his gamertag in that video.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
"Yeah, but he died for you..."

probably best comment, maybe next to "I fucked your mom" and the other guy cuts in "-I DID TOO, I DID TOO..."

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
I find this to be overwhelmingly ironic, Jesus did die, Yes he died for the sins of humaity, so therefore, why is it a negative thing to broadcast it while playing a game? Granted the 'LoL' part of the tag isn't necesairly offensive, just kinda awkward. On top of that, I can sympathize with him, my gamertag, the one you see for my forum name. Gets me called a '******' every other minute, used both in a positive and negative Connotation.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

Crapster

Aug 6, 2009
God, that video makes me ashamed of America.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of my country...

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
This-is-Hip-Hop said:
I find this to be overwhelmingly ironic, Jesus did die, Yes he died for the sins of humaity, so therefore, why is it a negative thing to broadcast it while playing a game? Granted the 'LoL' part of the tag isn't necesairly offensive, just kinda awkward. On top of that, I can sympathize with him, my gamertag, the one you see for my forum name. Gets me called a '******' every other minute, used both in a positive and negative Connotation.

-This-is-Hip-Hop
Agreed. At least the Jesus part.

I especially loved the one woman who said something to the effect of "Actually, he didn't die..."

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
Would anyone be offended if I said Kill that Jew LOL? Yes I am totally offended.

whycantibelinus

Sep 29, 2009
Space Spoons said:
It doesn't offend me, personally, but I still don't think that kind of gamertag is appropriate. It's antagonistic, plain and simple.
I agree with this.

I saw a guy who's gamertag was IMATERRORIST911 one time and it kind of falls into the same category, not really offensive to me but still incredibly inappropriate.