Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'm a Christian, and I don't take offense to that. He DID die, after all.

The LOL part is sad, though.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Best lines "Jesus isn't dead. Are you gay?" or (referring to JDLOL) "Everybody kll the jew", that was funny.

jebus4you

Jul 11, 2009
my GT is Jebus351 but yeah thats a little worse than mine

Im not offended at all though

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
It doesn't offend me... But it's really not that cleaver, or funny... Some of the reactions to it were kind of funny but the gamertag itself was not.

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
I think its pretty funny. I should be offended since i'm christian, but somehow i'm not. And it is ridiculous how stupid people on Xbox Live can be.

hotacidbath

Mar 2, 2009
"I just wonder why Jesus Died LOL thinks it's LOL at the end. It's more like sad face."

I just about died with laughter.

Misaek

Oct 28, 2008
I think it was funny. The best part was by far the obviously very confused redneck kid who said "jesus died LOL? What are you gay?"
Boron00 said:
Atheism is the only way to go!!!!

That video is the reason I don't play on the Xbox, it is full of 11 year old kids and rednecks that can't take a joke. Well I guess the few ppl that took it for what it is, a joke, don't deserve to be made fun of, maybe we can save their souls from the Xbox, AMEN.
This is how I see it, 50 percent of the people on Live are 11 year olds, 25 percent are rednecks and 20 percent are rednecks AND 11 year olds and then the other 5 percent is a combination of all the just regular joes on it and stupid teens and college people.
Also the person who said "He isn't dead retard" and the voice message he got was priceless

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I doubt the people who were "offended" were actually serious. Everyone acts like a dickhead on Xbox live, even me.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Remind me never to join Xbox Live. Also perhaps his GT would be received better if he took the "lol" out of it.

Typecast

Jul 27, 2008
You know what would be interesting to try? A gamer tag that said "Jesus was a Jew LOL" and see what response THAT got. I've been to a party(A baptist 'friend's' 21st) where they set up the Xboxes in a tetragon of death, and had restrain myself every time some 13 year old spat out "You dirty Jew" when he was killed or killed someone in Halo MP. Of course, being surrounded by likeminded, thug sized, nuts enforced my silence... but I sincerely regret remaining silent. The disgusting irony was whenever they uttered a 'swear word' someone would quietly tap them on the shoulder and remind them to 'keep it clean'.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Where's the 'No, but It's not funny' option?

It's retarded is what it is. And what a prime example of how 'lively' the Halo audience is.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
That last voice message was so out there, I doubt it was genuine. What kind of real Christian swears that heavily and with such otherwise venomous language?

Anyways, it was pretty funny; I'm sure that there were a few people who were justifiably offended, but hey, that's the price of free speech over the internet (although, I wonder, did that guy get reported/banned eventually? Do you know?).

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Remind me never to join Xbox Live. Also perhaps his GT would be received better if he took the "lol" out of it.
No way, that makes it funny. XD XD XD