Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
He should have said
Well I live in america and can say whatever I want on the internet.
(rednecks playing halo LOL)

Nov 11, 2008
To quote 4chan, We just Experienced "Epic Lulz" Or somthing like that, Good work.

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
hahahahhahhhaahahhhahah i thought it was funny more because of the reaction and no i dont find that offensive

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
Shows you something about Halo 3's community eh? Anyway I'm also an Atheist..of sorts, so no this doesn't offend me, I find it kind of entertaining actually.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
That is stupid. All it will do is piss people off, why because they belive difrent things? Thats pretty damn arrogant.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Offended? Hell no, I want to toss the guy a friend request and enjoy the ridiculous reactions people have. Those are more entertaining than Halo, XD

leprecron

Apr 16, 2009
RebelRising said:
That last voice message was so out there, I doubt it was genuine. What kind of real Christian swears that heavily and with such otherwise venomous language?
I do, i was raised christian, the whole deal school, confirmation and all that fun stuff.
OT:That was freaking hilarious almost as good as the reaction i got for saying I'm gonna C**t punt Auriya in a kiddie guilds vent. God that was funny

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
I'm fairly sure if I ever went by the name of "TF2 is shit LULZ" at least ten escapists will be at my throat.

When you have something you believe in you kind of take offence when somebody takes the mickey about it. Not that you'd be overzealous about it, but still.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
"Jesus Died LOL? Well, he died for your sins."

I like the 8 year old who sent him the voice message. People are such idiots for cursing at him. Isn't Christianity about "Loving Thy Neighbor?" no matter how much of a douche he is? Just shows how hypocrites we humans are. Then again, this IS Xbox Live, the place where sweary 5 year olds rule :p

Mordwyl said:
I'm fairly sure if I ever went by the name of "TF2 is shit LULZ" at least ten escapists will be at my throat.
You are correct, Sir.

Triskadancer

Aug 31, 2009
Hahahahaahahaaaaaaa... oh man. The name itself is not that funny, but dear lord the reactions are. My favorite part was definitely when someone told everyone to kill "the fucking Jew." Wow. Because racial hate is justified when used against immature online names??

Man, people are so stupid.

Dimeinurear

Apr 7, 2009
Wait a second, I think I've played TF2 with that guy before... No, I wouldn't be offended, I mean, whichever way you look at it, he DID die.