Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Shit, I have to get back to playing Halo, nothing beats beating jerks on LIVE.

lightntangy

Oct 11, 2009
nope. but i understand why
but i find it funny how all the christians are insulting jews while going off at him when jesus was a jew
ill repeat
JESUS WAS A JEW

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
You know, if Jesus didn't die for your sins then you couldn't go to Heaven by accepting him as your personal savior. Just saying. And no, I don't find it offensive, not really funny, but not offensive.

Dajmin

Jul 18, 2008
I don't think it's a funny tag, but people's reaction to it made me smile. Clearly they are a tolerant people. Forgiveness is clearly a high priority.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Sure it's offensive but some of the reactions, especially by the younger folk, were hilarious. How is laughing at Jesus' death in any way related to the person's sexual preference?

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Aaaah those crazy christian americans.

I think they'd be more offended at this.

http://taipanway.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/blasphemy.jpg

I'll never get tired of that pic.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
So what, it's not supposed to be offensive (If it was, it would be something along the lines of *Jesus licks satans happy sack in hell*) and he died for our sins to be forgiven (Sounds like the kind of guy I could have a beer with). And I'm Catholic and I'm not offended.

GeekFury

Aug 20, 2009
I laughed so hard I almost died from lack of air, but what I thought was more funny than the sheer offense the christians felt, the utter filth they were spewing, I mean I thought christians where ment t oturn the other cheek not yell out 'F**K YOU YOU F*G GO SUCK SOME C**K!' and this just cements my belief that bible bashing yanks are more retarded than a labotomized penguin.

NoriYuki Sato

May 26, 2009
no...matter of fact i added him as a friend =D i think it's awesome ((i also played against him once with my buddys))

*EDIT*

*sad panda* his friends list is full =(

*EDIT*

Maze1125

Oct 14, 2008
I don't see how Christians can get offended by that. It's basically exactly the same message that they say every Good Friday.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
ZombieGenesis said:
I wouldn't be offended, frankly I think it's rather pathetic people still react like that...

£50 says those were mostly southern Americans.

And...Jew? What?
It's just this thing called fundamentalist christianity. It has a veeery strange effect on people.

blanksmyname

Aug 2, 2009
Though I didn't personally find it offensive, it's easy to see why people would take offense. However I did take offense to them using the word "jew" as a derogatory despite the fact that I'm not one.

Also, there was one guy who called him a retard, saying that Jesus isn't dead. I'd assume he'd be refering to Jesus's resurection and then buggering off to heaven while he was still alive. The thing is, the gamertag doesn't say that Jesus is dead, but that Jesus died. Which he did.