Poll: Would you be offended by this GT

wonkey20

Sep 24, 2009
MercurySteam said:
I find it offensive that people think he's a Jew because of his GT name. I'll fucking find these idiots and set them staight.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought that video was funny as shit. I have no problem with the name. I would probably laugh if I was to play a game with him. I would want to be-friend him.

Ruffythepirate

Apr 15, 2008
I'm not surprised about the reaction from the halo community. I'm also not surprised that most of the death threaths came with texan accents.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
I take offense to the christian cunts who can't take a joke. Fuck those bitches.

Sexy Street

Sep 15, 2009
I want to start off saying it did get a laugh out of me, but still it seems like that would be provoking people. IDK...

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I wasnt offended then again I'm an athiest and religion goes in one ear and out the other

but it was funny as hell

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
ejb626 said:
Faith in Humanity falling seriously the hick accents on most of the brainwashed Christian kids were hilarious also the fact that they used "jew" as an insult and Jesus was Jewish and is this seriously what Jesus would've done if he had been the one playing Halo and saw the Gamertag no he would have turned the other cheek. I'm Agnostic and I know more about Christianity than these so called "Christian" hicks thats sad.
I think it's sad that someone could lose faith in humanity over statements uttered on Xbox Live, of all places.

People throw away their faith in humanity all the time for trivial reasons. That statement has little impact now.
Its called sarcasm dude of course I wouldn't generalize the entire human race over a few people on XBL its just that there are plenty of good decent people but also plenty of idiotic ignorant people and the idiots seems to publicize themselves more thanks to the internet, leading one to believe that there sure are a lot of idiots in the human race.

since the beggining of time idiots have walked among us however it took the invention of the internet to prove just how many there really are

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
azncutthroat said:
I salute Jesus Died LOL. I despise censorship and support free speech. If people can print God[expletive] (basically using the Lord's name in vain, expressively prohibited by the 10 Commandments) in any type of literature and get away with it, I don't see why Jesus Died LOL is so bad.
And that just about sums it up.
/thread.

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
I"ve seen that before. If was pretty funny before, pretty funny now.
pssshhhh you and your probations commie :p haha just kidding that's too bad.
I thought that was funny, if antagonistic so I don't think it's appropriate because of that but I think he has every right to have his name any way he wants it.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hm it's amusing but I don't find it outright offending even tho I lean towards Christian beliefs

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I was not in the least bit offended by this, although it is a bit worrying that some people can't take a joke (and 'Jesus isn't dead'? I'm no expert on Christianity but I'm pretty certain they made a point about him dying?).

Leftnt Sharpe

Nick Furry
Apr 2, 2009
JFuss said:
Leftnt Sharpe said:
JFuss said:
xXSMaC 123Xx said:
Leftnt Sharpe said:
Someone needs to create 'Mohammed died LOL' see how all those people respond then.
Allah Died would get a better reaction :D
thats like saying "god died"
it not that funny
It IS funny because I am 100% certain that they won't realise its the same god..........
wait are you saying Mohammed and allah are the same or allah and god are the same?
Allah and what Christians call 'God'.

animallikeit

Jul 30, 2009
Haha wow. That's hilarious! Anyone offended by that is an idiot. Offended people are totally more offensive.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Hell, I'm Christian and it doesn't offend me.

Personally, I'm proud him for making a unique GT.

Not like most of the ones I find on Halo, i.e.- "L33TPW7V3R69", "Yousuck NooB44", ect..