Poll: Would you change your sex for 5 million dollars?

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
Micalas said:
K4ndY said:
That's a definite "nope". I just found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant for the first time, and I wouldn't give up that experience for the world. :)
It doesn't say the change would terminate the pregnancy. You'd get $5 Million and then millions more as the world's first pregnant man!
Didn't think of it that way... That kid is gonna be all kinds of confused when he/she starts asking about the birds and the bees though... o_0

Ironic Pirate said:
Congratulations!
Thank you!! ^_^

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
x-machina said:
CrystalShadow said:
Uh... Yes. I'm doing that anyway... >_>

You kind of missed out on that as a poll option and well, in general that people like me even exist it seems.

If an alien wanted to pay me $5 million for it... Hey, why turn down easy money? XD

Aside from this, if this actually functioned properly, the results would likely be better than what I'm facing...

Anyway... I do have to point out that those of you who aren't wanting to change your sex already will quite likely regret doing so...

Being the 'wrong' sex isn't as trivial as it sounds... I don't think people really appreciate that fact, which undoubtedly explains why they don't 'get' what the problem is...

Well, shit I'm sorry for excluding people like you. The general question this thread was trying to ask was something along the lines of "Would you sell the life you are comfortable with for 5 million" With some aliens thrown in to make it fun.

But, for you I guess the deal would be an offer for 5 million, but you must stay as you are.
Yes, that makes more sense in the context of what you were actually asking. It'd be rather trivial otherwiuse, whereas that would require a lot more thought.

And I probably wouldn't stay the way I am for 5 million. Just as I'm thinking only those who haven't really considered it very carefully would say yes to changing their sex for money...

I mean, I guess it would work out alright if your mind changed along with it so you didn't feel weird about it. But that's a different question, and just one more way to take the easy way out. XD

(I mean, it's supposed to be a difficult question right?)

Nalbis

Oct 6, 2008
Yeah why not, I've always been fine with peoples choices when regarding sexuality. I think it would be nice to experience the world from the other side of the fence, and for such a hefty sum of money I'm pretty sure I could adapt.

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
I'm not sure. The idea of changing my sex actually scares me a little for some reason.

Dec 15, 2007
If I had five million dollars, I could pay for all the hormone treatments that would have to be done afterwards and have money left over probably. Sounds like a deal.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Eh 5 million is ALOT of money (pounds sterling over dollars though), but Id miss mr happy too much.

Plus from the OP its implied your mind changes too, meaning that ultimately you as you are now would cease to exist- effectively you'd be dead.

And if your mind didnt change the sheer mental and emotional trauma would most likely be too much for anyone too handle, the shock alone would most likely be fatal.

Sicram

Mar 17, 2010
Fagotto said:
Sicram said:
Now zap me so that I can change back and forth at will and I'd do it for free. And if I couldn't say "I'm not sure" I'd at least want the currency to be euros, with it being a wee bit stronger than US dollars.
Well why would they even want to compensate you for giving you the ability to change? Because then there's no drawback XD
Well, I could agree to be the opposite sex for a couple of years before I change back (and forth) :p