Poll: Would you change your sexual orientation, if your sex was changed?

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
There was a thread on here about a week ago, that asked you "if an alien offered to change your sex for $10 million (or some large amount of money), would you?"

Today the alien is giving you no choice in the matter. He will change your sex, but he's giving you the choice of which sex you will be attracted to after the change has been made.

I've never seen this question asked before, and it kind of interests me what people think of it, as on previous "you wake up as the opposite gender" threads, a lot of people mention how they'd start being gay.

This question is really more for the straight people, but bisexuals, and gays feel free to throw in your 2 cents.

As for me, I'm a straight man, but if given this choice, I think I'd choose to start liking men, and I don't really know why.

(Also, apologies if the poll is confusing. I tried to make it as clear as possible)

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Considering I'm bisexual it probably won't change. However I will more then likely start to like women more, as I like lean more towards men now.

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
i like woman now as a man and i will be damned if im going to change it as a woman its the dream of many men to have lesbian sex

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'd be a lesbian if I got changed into a female. I can't bring myself to like guys when in my head, I like girls.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
SL33TBL1ND said:
AccursedTheory said:
I always wanted to be a lesbian.
Let's just assume this to be the default opinion of each male on the site.
Yeah, double ninja'd.
I just can't conceive of myself attracted to males of any stripe, ever. Plus, female orgasm. I've caused enough of 'em to be jealous.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
loc978 said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
AccursedTheory said:
Yeah, double ninja'd.
I just can't conceive of myself attracted to males of any stripe, ever.
Yes, let's.

I mean, hey, I've written an entire novel that's basically about me as a lesbian.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Queen Michael said:
loc978 said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
AccursedTheory said:
Yeah, double ninja'd.
I just can't conceive of myself attracted to males of any stripe, ever.
Yes, let's.

I mean, hey, I've written an entire novel that's basically about me as a lesbian.
This

But technically, would that make us answer "yes" to the title? I mean, technically, we'd change from heterosexual to homosexual.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
If I can only be attracted to one sex (I'm bisexual) then regardless of whether I'm a man or a woman I'd prefer to be heterosexual. I'm a man now so that means I'd choose to be attracted to men after the transition.

iFail69

Nov 17, 2009
If I were being changed to be biologically female, I'd also want to go the whole way and change sexual orientation as well. Straight now, would want to continue being straight.

And plus, ignorance is bliss, the alien is changing what you're attracted to, so you'd be attracted to it, it wouldn't feel weird.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Hmmm...odd question. Might have to wait and see, really.

But, I guess if I was trying out a new sex, might want to trey out a new sexuality, but that's sorta approaching it as if it's a holiday.

Hey, hang on. This alien you specify is a "he"...is this a sexy male aliens, with a variety of differently shaped penises and a very long tongue?