Poll: Would you have sex with a gender swapped version of yourself?

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Nah, mostly because it'd just be kinda awkward. I mean, I need more out of my sex than just physical intimacy, so since I'm already pretty familiar with my own self, I don't see it working out. We'd totally bro it up, though--we'd make a pretty knockout duo (and I'd finally have someone to do metal duets with. :D)

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Ironically I'm listening to SebastiAn while reading this,
(For those who can't tell he's kissing himself)

OT: HELL YES, wouldn't even give it a second thought, I'd have sex with just a clone of myself too!
Why wouldn't you?
You know all the stuff you enjoy better then anyone, and other you likes all the same stuff. Other you would have identical likes, dislikes, fetishes, and stamina to you, so you and other you would be ideal sex partners.
(Asexual people would obviously be the exception in this case)

What's not to like about any of that?

Sack of Cheese

Sep 12, 2011
Only if it's safe to do so.

Maybe take a picture too, for safekeeping. Of the two of us smiling giving high-five, not the sexy part!!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
M K Ultra said:
No because me'd just end up watching How Its Made.

There you go.

OT: I am one of those people who tend to overthink issues like this far beyond any sensible boundaries and thus I will more than most likely never come to a straight forward conclusion.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Hell, I'd probably marry her. With the way my track record's been the past year, I'd be the only female I could tolerate for more than a month at this point.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I actually think a female version of me would be pretty hot, assuming she had the same body type and physique as me.

This question is pretty easy for me to answer no matter how it is asked: In a fucking heartbeat.

I'd have sex with a male clone of myself too, and don't get why either would bother a person. I especially don't get the disgust surrounding incest, considering the actual chances of defect are NOT considerably higher for a brother-sister relationship compared to two strangers having kids, assuming this opposite-sex clone of you even HAS functional reproductive organs. (Chance of defect from two strangers: About 1%. Chance of defect for two siblings: About 2%, assuming their parents are unrelated).

Then again, I'm of the understanding that pretty much all humans, in an environment free from social stigma, are bisexual, with only tendencies towards one or another. For evidence we need only look at Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece.

Omega07

Sep 1, 2010
Huh... a gender-swapped version of me... guess i`d be the only living person who could understand her/me, and moreover - be able to deal with all the mental bullshit (as i already have myself with said bullshit to deal with)... also i know that i`d do it for the experience...

BUT! If that would be a female with my physical features, but not mentally a copy of me, i`d probably pass up on this offer...

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
As long as they're gone in the morning, all is well.

At the very least just for the sake of saying I did.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
If I cloned myself and did a gender swap afterwards: no.

If I cloned myself WHILE changing the chromosomes and part of the necessary DNA to create a real girl that's just as handsome a lady as I am a man. Hell yes.

winginson

Mar 27, 2011
Nope. I'm one ugly, mean and cynical bastard. I dread to think what a gender-swapped version of me would be like.

FoxKitsune

Jun 23, 2012
Hmmm, I'd wonder about the implications. Is it technically masturbation at that stage? Is it truly another person? Would it be classed as cheating?

Probably, no, I wouldn't. Which is a shame, because I'm guessing she'd be pretty fantastic

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
So, basically, you're telling me to go feck myself?

Hm. Beyond that, I am currently under the impression that you are limiting the deciding factor on the looks. Am I right?

I think I could do with a gender swapped version of old me, but I'd also run the risk of hating him and stabbing him in the throat in his sleep.

Right after he makes me some special retarded inbred kids, that is.

I'll vote... nah. Can't do it. It's just too shallow, hollow, freaky and sad. No vote from me, chum.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Well...I'm not attractive to start with, but even if that means that fem-me wouldn't be either, I'm so sexually frustrated I'd go for it.
Tl;DR: Yes.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
What an odd question, it is kinda hard to imagine what an opposite gender version of yourself would end up looking like and whether it would have the same interests and personality. Ultimately I wouldn't sleep with her for a myriad of reasons, chiefly that I wouldn't want to constantly question whether I was a complete sick fuck for the acts I'd committed. Anyway, this is far from the first question you should be asking yourself if such a phenomenon could theoretically occur. I feel as though if she was similar to me, we would get along very well, at first I tend to think we'd be defensive and challenged by the fact that we could both match wits in such a similar manner. Eventually though I believe we'd see the benefit in working together, I can only imagine what I could accomplish if I had another version of myself to bounce ideas off of, someone who I'd believe when they remind me that my plans have merit and lastly just another pair of hands to help share in the brunt of the work.

Or we'd kill each other within minutes, I could see it going either way, quite honestly.

Skops

Mar 9, 2010
Hell yeah, get me some.

She's me, but she's a SHE. It ain't gay, lemme have at it!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I would make a butch woman and that doesn't really turn me on.

I don't think I would make an attractive woman even ignoring the musles though, so my answer is no in any case.