Poll: Would you have sex with a gender swapped version of yourself?

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Yes, but I also would have sex with a normal clone of myself. I just really love myself when you get right down to it.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
StormShaun said:
Honestly it would depend on multiple things.

- Am I hot?
- Are they exactly the same or would it just be a girl version of me who doesn't like anything I like?

and finally.
- Can I take her out on a date and do the usual stuff first. (You know, flirt, date, date, move in, marriage and etc)

Cause if I was hot and she was the exact same as me. (Liked anime and male anime characters and etc.)
I would consider it. :D
You basically took the answer I was going to say. Plus the chance to have dual commentary with someone who is like me would be awesome! And it would fill the lonely void! ^.^

Velocity Eleven

May 20, 2009
given that I'm transgender myself, would that mean that it would be a version of me who would be me if I hadn't transitioned? and if so then definitely not

Bertylicious

Apr 10, 2012
Fuck it, I'd probably make out with myself even if I just went back in time. I mean, when else would you get the chance?

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
If I'm aware of the gender swap thing, definitely no. It would simply be too weird. However for curiosity's sake I would work with her to see just what physical and psychological changes that the swapped chromosome made. I would also certainly be interested in such a person as a friend, people with my personality type are rather rare.

If not aware, call it a solid maybe. Whether or not I would be willing is dependent on several other factors. I prefer strong, independent, and intelligent women, so personality should not be an issue if that aspect does not change much. At the same time, while I disdain the idea of selecting based on looks, I must admit that my face on a woman's body would be enough to kill nearly any libido.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Maybe, although we'd probably end up playing Magic against each other instead...

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
Copper Zen said:
Do you masturbate?

If the answer is "Yes" then you already "have sex with yourself".
Its not the same thing, because you are not looking into a mirrior while you are doing it. At least I dont. N-Not that I ever masturbate of course! Its... just... ehm... hypothetical.

RobfromtheGulag

May 18, 2010
I'm not sure I get it, how far this gender swap goes. My first impulse is to say no, because if you take my body and simply switch the gender, I'm a rather hairy fella and I couldn't handle that much body hair on a chick.

If we're going for some spiritual transition where the only thing that remains is your approximate 'hotness' and your mindset, then sure, she'd be a babe.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
If this gender swapped version of myself knew everything and had experienced everything I had...

Hmmm. Possibly. Would be an interesting experiment. But if it was like some parallel dimensions thing, then probably not. That's different and he doesn't know me.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Maybe, but both of us would probably have to not know that we were basically the same person but of different genders. Otherwise it would probably just be too awkward.

Patathatapon

Jul 30, 2011
First: That is a sick thought you had and you should feel bad.

Second: No, I hate me, that guy is an asshole. Like the guy in the mirror. He can suck it.

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
Oh god no, I am awkward as fuck (haha) and with two people with the same awkwardness so close, nothing good can ever happen

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
Well considering she would have an identical personality and ergo the same thought process I'd say we would get along fantastically and would screw instantly. Eh, what can I say I'm a perv

Pandaman1911

Fuzzy Cuddle Beast
Jan 3, 2011
No, but give me a clone of myself and we wouldn't be out of our bedroom for weeks.

And for that lovely visual image, you're welcome. ^.~