Poll: Would you have sex with a non-human?

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
YEAH. THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET NSFW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yep. It's time for another one of my (in)famous threads!

The topic this time;

Would you have sex with a non-human?

I mean, what is the extent to which something could be non-human and you would still...do it? And by non-human I mean things both non-sentient and designed for sex (IE: Robots etc.) and sentient things that aren't totally (or even at all) human. I'm not talking about bestiality or anything like that.

Examples of non-humans;

SECOND NFSW WARNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TWICE NOW

Mostly Humanoid

Beast-like Beings

Monsters

Robots, Cyborgs, Androids etc.

I picked examples based on things you could actually reasonably have sex with. I know some people could get it on with their Roomba or a skeleton, but that is a little beyond the scope of this thread.

I'm asking where/is there a point where you'd look at something/someone capable of sex and/or intended to have sex with and be like "Nope. Not for me." Would you stick solely with humanity, or move a bit farther out in your tastes?

Me? Yeah. Definitely would.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Sure, as long as it's of comparable sentience/intellect to a human being and has the potential to give consent (And, of course, has given it).

Not much to it beyond that.

Now, I shall sit back and get some popcorn, because this should be fun.

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
If it was a humanoid with comparable intelligence, then yea sure. A centaur would be weird, I don't think I would do that. But like, if they had human proportions, I could get into that.

Worse case scenario is you run into the Species alien, who only uses you for reproduction and kills you afterwards. Not a bad way to go, I'd say.
Although getting some kind of immensely painful STI is tied for first.

Guilion said:
I was going to say yes, then I remembered the Futurama episode where Fry tries to have sex with a mermaid. So I'm changing to maybe.
Maybe mermaids give amazing blow jobs though? Maybe their skin is so silky smooth, that hand jobs are actually desirable? haha, you never know!!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Like...Samara? If Samara or Tali were throwing themselves at me, you better believe it! I'd do everything to Samara. Probably sooooo much she'd have to kill me.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Given some of the examples there, including best girl from Monster Musume, I'd not only answer yes but some of those examples are one's I'd leap over a baseline human to do it with.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I'm just gonna heckle here, you couldn't find one hot guy to put in your spoilers with maybe the exception of Adam Jensen.

Anywho, to answer your question, maybe, but probably not. If you're talking about some alternate universe where other humanlike races have always existed then yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it. But if some random non-human dropped out of the clear blue sky my first instinct isn't gonna be to bang it.

Oh and I would never bang a robot. That's just creepy. You may as well just get a sex toy, if that's what your after. It'd be cheaper too.

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
In general, yeah if they meet my standards for a human, yes. Like, I couldn't go for the Centaur Girl, but generally the rest were A-Okay with me.

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, you could make them complete anthropomorphs and I'd still smash that. As long as they got tits and a vag it's all fair game. I always thought that it was fucked up that women get to have all hot the beast/monster/alien sex (although obviously mostly non-consensual) while dudes, on the other hand, are lucky to get elves, succubi, or (shiver) catgirls.

#mon4men

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
undeadsuitor said:
Pirate Of PC Master race said:
The real questions that should be asked is:
Do they have proper, compatible equipment?
idk man, there's a lot more to sex than traditional penetration

or else gay couples would have a problem on their hands
Hey, I said compatible. A hole is a hole.

but can something be truly unf***able? I think answer is Yes.

I mean, Adam Jenson probably don't have insurance for expandable 20Hz something something. For all we know there could be... nothing at all.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
undeadsuitor said:
The real questions that should be asked is:
Do they have proper, compatible equipment?
idk man, there's a lot more to sex than traditional penetration

or else gay couples would have a problem on their hands
Hey, I said compatible. A hole is a hole.

but can something be truly unf***able?
Tri-keen, only the darkest degenerates would want to copulate with those insects

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hells to the yeah.
Well, if they're sapient and of equal intelligence level. And without too large a size difference. And super cuddly. And have an attractive personality and mind.
Yeah, I'm a massive xenophile, but I have standards.
Oh, also legal age and all that.
Edit: Oh... but not the half-breeds. None of that monster girl rubbish. I'm a bit of a purist, either fully human, or fully non-human. Cyborgs are fine, though.

Maphysto

Dec 11, 2010
Provided it's humanoid enough to be physically attractive, and has human-level intelligence and emotions, then yes.

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
Certainly not good sir but then again i find the whole idea of sex somewhat gross and bewildering and will happily avoid dealing with it in any way shape or form

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
I must admit that I am not entirely sure what the difference between a robot and an advanced electrical/mechanical dildo is or even a basic fleshlight for that matter. So yeah, would do sexbot.

Rebel_Raven

Jul 24, 2011
I'm going to have to go with my guy, and lay out a VERY solid ... maybe.

Case by case, entirely. Asari, Motoko Kusanagi, maybe some of them monster girls, basically having very close to general human anatomy (Hell, just the torso/main trunk would do), and wouldn't subject me to DEATH BY SNU SNU (You know, like Morinth), that raises the odds of a yes.

I'm pretty open minded, but I like female anatomy way too much.