Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Abandon4093 said:
People who didn't say bacon. Think of it this way.

You're basically saying that if you had an identical twin of the opposite genre, you'd do them.

Now I'm not one to judge, I just don't think most of you though about it that way. If it's still a 'yes' after that, may you be blessed with the pitter patter of 13 toed hunchbacks.
Yea, mixing RPG with puzzle never really seemed like a good idea, I mean it could work but would be hard to pull off.

Back on topic: Seeing as having Polydactyly is due to a dominant trait or a mutation and the hunchback condition is most often caused by Scheuermann's disease which is not believed to be hereditary not many people would have to worry about 13 toed hunchbacks in this situation.

Anyways, I'm no geneticist but if I remember biology correctly a lack of genetic diversity does not guarantee deformations, it simply makes recessive traits more likely to occur and is only harmful if you have a family history of incest.
Though just to be safe I would use protection, be friends with benefits with my other self, but not go further than that.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
kreekgod said:
in conclusion, i will leave this with a poem that i read once on, oddly enough, a my little pony based image site:
Believe it or not, that's only a fraction of the entire song [http://members.tripod.com/~bardic_circle/aclone.htm], and it was originally written by Isaac Asimov, of all people.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
She would have to be slightly better looking... wait, that's what she would say about me, you shallow *****!!!

titlost would be if i was a girl thinking of a male version of herself, silly captcha.

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Hell yeah I would. I'd marry the hell out of her; I'm my perfect match.
Heck, I'd even get with a male clone of myself.
[small]but only one of us will survive soon after...[/small]

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Alas, it would not come about... We would be too shy to even get together, even though we would both know that we are essentially a great match, and that we have so much in common... Something will always stop one of us making a move though...

And quite right too, a relationship wouldn't work as eventually we would find eachother boring, and all scope of individuality would be scuppered. As much as I think i'm an allright guy, spending too long with myself would create tedium if there was noone else to generate new topics of conversation...

And as for the original question of sex... well... it would probably suck anyway!

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Shakomaru said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Shakomaru said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Shakomaru said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Probably not, for several reasons.

1) I'm not attractive. So my clone wouldn't be attractive.
2) Even if they were attractive, why would they want me?
3) Even if they wanted me, I would too embarrassed/shy/whatever to do anything.
4) Even if I wasn't, I'd rather just snuggle them forever...
5) [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I also may or may not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
Also, what do you pick if you are unsure, but you don't like bacon?
I totally agree with everything you say there. Like 100%
Everything? Even 4 and 5? Even the bit about bacon, which far too many people seem to like? o_O
Actually, especially those... Weird huh?
Are you me, from a parallel universe? Are there cyborgs there? How did you get here? Have you removed your pre-frontal cortex yet? Can we go to other universes? Should I stop babbling now?
Maybe, not that I know of, feels like it's still there, I don't know how to work paradox space, and probably so people don't get mad at this conversation...
I see, aww, maybe you don't hate it in that unverse, I'm sure the Doctor can help, and I just continued it, didn't I...

Cpu46 said:
MartianWarMachine said:
Cpu46 said:
MartianWarMachine said:
5) [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Don't worry, your not alone in jealousy. I am at least curious about how it would feel to be the opposite gender. Its really the main reason that I always answer yes to the 'would you change your gender' threads and about half of the reason why transformation is the superpower I would want. Probably also a large factor in why I enjoy the webcomic El Goonish Shive so much. And similarly to your #4, there would be much snuggling.
[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm not? Yay! I usually pick "Transferring my mind to alternate realities (where everything except one thing is the same. You can probably guess what that one thing would be >.>) at will". I've never heard of it, and yay snuggles! ^.^ [/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Oh, the different realities sounds like an interesting thing, probably would be less problematic than a straight up transformation. As for the webcomic, I recommend you check it out. Really well written comic with gender change as a more or less central mechanic without giving into gratuitous fanservice.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]That's why I chose it over shapeshifting ^_^ And it looks interesting so far, but I haven't got past "Introductions" the section that "Introductions" is in yet...[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?
this is a really good question right here o.o

as to the actual question, yes, of course i would

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
A tall, slender, well proportioned, dark blonde haired woman with great cheek bones and facial symmetry? AND my awesome personality? Hell yes.

Edit: I have to expand on this. The more I think about it, the more I think it would rule. I know they say opposites attract and all that. But, if I formed a relationship with this hypothetical double, I think I'd be pretty happy. Here's why:

- I find excessively energetic people annoying. I like low energy people. I'm a low energy person.
- I'd never have to hear "come on, lets go out clubbing!" or something. I'd just say "Hey! Do you want to stay at home, read, practice guitar/keyboard, watch an emotional indie film, then have kinky opposite gender clone sex?" and shme would simply say "Chyeah!"
- We'd rarely get into arguments. I'm pretty damn reasonable and good at diffusing arguments, therefore my double would be as well. It would be such a relaxed, harmonious relationship.

Man. I'm actually a little sad that I can't have this...

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
No Buffalo Bill qoutes yet?... Huh!

OT: I think I'd be too fucking creeped out and would probably run away screaming at the first sight of fem-me.
Are you kidding? It'd be one hell of an experience.

*pictures myself as a Female*

HOT DAMN I WOULD WRECK THAT SHIT!!!!

Ahem. Anyway you can just argue it as very enthusiastic masturbation....with yourself...in a sense....

Scorpid

Jul 24, 2011
Isn't this similar to sleeping with a fraternal twin? Like nearly the exact same except even more so because now you don't have the separation of different experiences. Your other you knows all your shames and weaknesses just as well as you hers/his. I don't think it would a question of if i would sleep with them but how long till I hate him/her.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Well, we'd both have the same sense of humor. And both pretty starved for sex.

And she'd be pretty smoking hot.

Hell yeah.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
No, as I want to contribute my genes to a varied gene pool. Also, I have a girl in mind, so other me can fuck right off.

godofallu

Jun 8, 2010

YWould you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I am a well educated, in shape individual. I suppose i'd have the looks, and I don't hate my personality. Plus we would share all common interests.