Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Well, I'm not a particularly feminine lesbian, so I guess an opposite gender version of me would be an effeminate gay man? So no. I'd like to see what he'd look like, though. Maybe he'd look pretty much the same but with a goatee. I would so grow a goatee if I could grow facial hair.

Anyways, no.
And just a clone of me would be too creepy.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I would.
I have no shame saying that. First off i have to state, anyone equal or better then me in LoL/CoD or Skyrim is a person i respect. And theres very little i enjoy more in a woman, then being able to respect them.

So if this version of me knows all my favorite jokes, how to cook just as well as i do ((and im a pretty amazing chef if i do say so myself)), and can game just as hard as me.... Its love at first sight. Sure, we'd have our hurdles like any couple. The fact that im married doesnt help >.>;

But yes. I would bone myself. And then make myself an after sex turkey sammich. Because id be that nice of a guy to myself.

Elliott Curtiss

Apr 19, 2011
Hmmm I can't decide, it would be creepy and yet also kinky at the same time. soooo I'll go with bacon because when there's no other option, there's always bacon...mmmmm...bacon ^.^

standokan

May 28, 2009
I think that when doing it it would feel way too wrong, then again, so should mastrubating I guess.

MechaBlue

Jun 16, 2010
Part of the fun of dating is getting to know new view points and be exposed to new media I wouldn't otherwise know about. Just talking about games I've already played and view points I've already seen would be boring. The person would be extremely unattractive due to their bland personality.

PS: I HAVE met someone who was creepily similar to me. Same gestures, same face and hair, same taste in games, comics and movies. He's an awesome friend, but being around him for too long can get quite creepy when we keep making the same joke and same gestures.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
CrazyBlaze said:
No way. Part of the fun of a relationship, which seems to be somewhat implied in the OP at least to me, is learning about your partner. If my girlfriend was exactly like me that would be boring. I mean I can pretty random but if she thinks just like me then it takes away all the fun, and that is boring. Now just sex. It sounds like it would just be masturbation if the other person is you.
While this is true and I agree with what you're getting at, the problem I have is that whenever I do some things, I am required to explain the logic behind my actions or motivations or intentions because the other people involved (for the most part) just aren't following my derailed logic-train of whimsy. At least if it was someone who thought very similar to me or identical, those issues wouldn't come up nearly as frequently, if ever.

OT: I might have to decline. It depends on just how similar we look. If she looks too similar to me, I'll probably be weirded out and I don't want to come off as narcissistic by hooking up with someone just because they're me with a Y chroma-zone(sp).

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
I'm not really my type, and I think a real relationship wouldn't work well, but I'd definitely do me/her.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I suspect we would spend rather too much time plotting the overthrow of the gov... ..oh wait.

A girl who gives head like a guy... ..Yeh, we would be fucking like bunnies.

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
God yes, and I don't even consider myself that attractive. In fact could I just make a couple more male and female clones to make it an orgy? Afterwards we would make a ton of bacon, it's win-win.

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Sure, why not. I don't know if I'd want to marry him (I like to date people who have some opposite interests), but just bang him? Heck yes.

ConstantErasing

Sep 26, 2011
Probably though my personality might end up getting in the way or ruining the mood. And even if I didn't find her very attractive I would still be curious as to what the kid would be like.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
All I can think of what would happen is both of us arming ourselves to the teeth and battle to the death, screaming "There can only be one".
Then once, one of us has defeated the other after a grueling year long duel is one of us decapitating the other and experiencing the quickening and assuming the life that I would've had before this incident.

What I'm trying to say in a very roundabout way is no. Hope she makes a good sparring partner though

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
That is the dream. That is literally the dream.

I am such a shameless narcissist that I would very, very happily go fuck my girl self were it hypothetically possible. And she would enjoy it. And I would enjoy it, because I know what I like.

Now I'm sad that this isn't a thing.

Also, as a kind of addendum, a female me would be fucking hot.

Feb 13, 2008
ectoplasmicz said:
Let me know if I should add any more poll options as well.
How about for the GLBT crowd, would you have sex with yourself?

For myself...Christ no...far too much effort. I would engage in nudey gaming with my other half though.

guitarsniper

Mar 5, 2011
Nah, I'd want to hang out with the opposite-sex version of me and sex would add too much drama to what would be just cool hangouts and things.