Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
In a heartbeat. And because it's a lady me, we would do allllll the wrong, so very wrong things that go on in our minds. For a half-hour. Then instead of pillow talk, laptop multi-player.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Yeah, I'd do myself. And then I'd bring her to school, tell her to go mess with
all those dorks who think I want to be their friend. [sub][sub]And maybe get her to make out with that girl I like. o///o[/sub][/sub]

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
MartianWarMachine said:
Cpu46 said:
MartianWarMachine said:
5) [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I also may or many not also be extremely jealous of opposite-gendered me for being the opposite gender... >///<[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Don't worry, your not alone in jealousy. I am at least curious about how it would feel to be the opposite gender. Its really the main reason that I always answer yes to the 'would you change your gender' threads and about half of the reason why transformation is the superpower I would want. Probably also a large factor in why I enjoy the webcomic El Goonish Shive so much. And similarly to your #4, there would be much snuggling.
[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I'm not? Yay! I usually pick "Transferring my mind to alternate realities (where everything except one thing is the same. You can probably guess what that one thing would be >.>) at will". I've never heard of it, and yay snuggles! ^.^ [/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Oh, the different realities sounds like an interesting thing, probably would be less problematic than a straight up transformation. As for the webcomic, I recommend you check it out. Really well written comic with gender change as a more or less central mechanic without giving into gratuitous fanservice.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Hah. Almost certainly, though there is the slight possibility that I/we would get along explosively badly. Even so, my massive narcissism and inaccessibly distorted sense of humor would, if replicated in this hypothetical reflection, make us inseparable. Probably.

This song [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zxj6ESp4XQ] springs to mind:

"And flowers might wilt when we walk past
And self-help might help when it makes us laugh"​

Interesting to note that all the males posts appear to expect their counterpart to be "hawt" or some such. A little over confident, perhaps? She'll be you, with all the attendant problems both mental and physical, not some goddess who agrees with everything you say.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Aris Khandr said:
Right now, I'm the only one who voted no. So yay me!

I'm a lesbian. Why would I want to sleep with a male version of myself? Would a male version of me even be interested, or would he be gay too?
I was going to say the same thing, there is no way to fuck up the generation so its just a same version of self.

I probably wouldn't stop if it was another me as a man, damn sexy.

kreekgod

Jul 12, 2010
hmmmn, i wonder if that would qualify as incest..., probally, but then i never saw any problem with that... i wonder what our kids would be like

id definately have a relationship with an opposite sex version of myself, hell i may even go for a trans gendered version of myself

now if bizarro me had the same memories, this would be alot easier, if not... well then we have a problem, as likley bizarro female me would probally already be dateing someone because, while as a male im a rather pathetic virgin, as a female id probally be a huge slut...

ultimately haveing a female version of me would really give me what ive always dreamed of, namely, someone to hug, cuddle, and generally share my feelings and interests with

in conclusion, i will leave this with a poem that i read once on, oddly enough, a my little pony based image site:

Oh give me a clone
Of my own flesh and bone
With the Y chromosome changed to X
And when it's all grown
My own little clone
It'll be of the opposite sex

Oh, clone of my own
Of my own flesh and bone
With the Y chromosome changed to X
And when we're alone
Since her mind's like my own
She'll be thinking about nothing but sex :D

3 legged goat

Feb 28, 2010
Yes. That would be awesome. And since I don't have to worry about getting fat thanks to good genetics, neither would she! Also my parents both aged very well. Another plus! This is just sounding better and better.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
kreekgod said:
hmmmn, i wonder if that would qualify as incest..., probally, but then i never saw any problem with that... i wonder what our kids would be like
From what I remember, Incest isn't bad until its done a lot times down the line, so you'd be safe if you and yourself had sex. But then again, if you have the same genes then your kids might come out as monsters, delicious bacon monsters, but still monsters.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
At this point, sure (bit of a losing streak for a few months now). I'm fairly fit, she'd be fairly fit... but she wouldn't exactly be to my taste. I'm a middle-height sturdy nordic-descended man, and my tastes run more to short and dark-complected women.
...she'd probably have D-cups, come to think of it. Not a selling point in my book, but I'd still go for it. At least I know she's meticulously clean down where it counts.

Zio_IV

Not a Premium Member
Sep 17, 2011
Eh, I'm pretty open to a number of things, and being given the chance to screw around with what is essentially me but without a Y chromosome sounds interesting. If nothing else, we'd enjoy the same things in bed.

Sure, I'm down.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Uh. I have quite androgynous features but I'm really not sure how a female version of me would turn out.

But I probably would. I'm sure I'd argue with her/me a lot.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Ok. I answered no. For the following reasons:

1) I'm celibate.
2) If I knew it was myself genderbended, then i'd be too creeped out.
3) If I didn't know it was myself genderbended, I'd probably never speak to her because most of my interests require me being alone.
4) Sex kinda freaks me out. See #1.
5) Genderbending freaks me out.
6) I am a terrible person, so I and myself-as-a-girl wouldn't get along.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Eh. Without sounding like I'm baiting someone to 'cheer me up', I don't stand too high on the attractiveness scale as a guy so unless I had some quirky good-looks as a girl I'd be tempted to say no. Plus, I'm a rather tall but thin man so I imagine I'd be quite a shapeless girl, so it's sounding like a bit of a short straw...

And yet...I'm pretty sure female-me would be good at oral.

Hmmm...

Wait, never mind - I'd do it because there's never going to be the opportunity to do it again and I'm all for the experimenting. I'd make the most of it!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
FalloutJack said:
Don Reba said:
FalloutJack said:
Nope! Sorry, but I'm related to myself. Ergo, I can't have sex with myself.
The identity relationship does not count.
Sez you, Mandrake, except wait! Heh, your vote doesn't count when I'm talking about me. It's MY say, not yours. They're asking ME what I have to say about having sex with another ME. I'LL be the judge of what counts.
You did say "can't", not "don't want to", so I concluded that you are concerned about the society disapproving. The society of this forum, at least, approves.

Feb 28, 2008
But... am gay... so no I wouldn't

But would I go for a slightly modified version of myself? Heck to the frickin yes. Would finally find someone who understood me perfectly.

Xyliss

Mar 21, 2010
Yes, of course I would...I would, however, try my best not to ever speak to them as another person like me would piss me off

kabooz18

May 27, 2009
I couldn't stand myself but I would love myself, so it's kind of my relationship with chocolate all over again.
That's a yes.

also did you read El Goonish Shive [http://egscomics.com/] since it's a big theme in the webcomic which is pretty nice btw

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Well, I'm tall, thin, red haired, polite, full-lipped and like video games.
Really the only things preventing me from starting an entire family with myself are that I am:

A) Not a woman
B) Not that flexible
C) Slightly concerned about the genetic ramifications.

But I'm sure all of these could be sorted out with number of untested technologies(which I might be willing to test for a small sum, I work cheap in these matters).