Poll: Would you have sex with the opposite gender version of yourself?

gundamrx101

Nov 19, 2010
No, but we'd make an unstoppable pokemon team, traversing Skyrim and righting wrongs. Best duo, ever!~

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Female me is the hottest thing I can possibly picture.
I would.
I would so hard, so much.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Of course, because I don't find myself utterly repulsive. And as she's an exact opposite gender of me, she's a female that loves everything I love. Won't judge me if I do something wrong. And will have awesome breasts. Hopefully. I dunno, I see the female me having pro boobs. That is as rare as the glass containing the sands of time.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
In a heartbeat. Doubt there'd be any romantic relationship, but we'd be best friends with benefits. It's great if friends are a lot alike, and we'd know what the other likes, but someone too similar doesn't make for a good significant other, you know?

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
Abandon4093 said:
Cpu46 said:
Abandon4093 said:
People who didn't say bacon. Think of it this way.

You're basically saying that if you had an identical twin of the opposite genre, you'd do them.

Now I'm not one to judge, I just don't think most of you though about it that way. If it's still a 'yes' after that, may you be blessed with the pitter patter of 13 toed hunchbacks.
Yea, mixing RPG with puzzle never really seemed like a good idea, I mean it could work but would be hard to pull off.

Back on topic: Seeing as having Polydactyly is due to a dominant trait or a mutation and the hunchback condition is most often caused by Scheuermann's disease which is not believed to be hereditary not many people would have to worry about 13 toed hunchbacks in this situation.

Anyways, I'm no geneticist but if I remember biology correctly a lack of genetic diversity does not guarantee deformations, it simply makes recessive traits more likely to occur and is only harmful if you have a family history of incest.
Though just to be safe I would use protection, be friends with benefits with my other self, but not go further than that.
So... you're just like oblivious to flippancy unless it's coming from you?
No, not oblivious. It's just that I actually knew a bit about Scheuermann's disease and wrote a paper on Polydactyly a while back. I'm also the guy who tends to give a straight answer to jokes. Also to be completely honest I've been stressed out of my mind lately due to 3 midterms and 2 papers that all decided to be happen in the same 48 hour period.
I do admit that I do come across as a bit of an asshole though. Sorry bout that (>.<)

thehorror2

Jan 25, 2010
I would not, because I'm a skinny, ugly bastard. Female me would have a great ass (because I do, apparently) but she'd be flat as a board. Not to mention asexual, seeing as I am.

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Assuming that female me has feminine physical attributes in the same sort of proportions as I have masculine attributes, hell yes!(?)

Though, frankly, I think her boobs might be too big for my tastes, but damn...the curves...and I guess since I'm huge she'd be pretty tiny?
XD

But wait....she has basically my mind? I dunno if I could put up with all the female crap. How would female me do it?...

This is an extraordinarily weird train of thought.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
I have recently met a girl who I could easily describe to be the female younger version of me, all very similar interests, personalities, etc. I would say, ya, i'd sleep with her. Does that answer this question? lol

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
ARE YOU KIDDING?!

Of course!

I've been told I am quite a feminine guy, so the female version of my self would be equally as incredibly sexy.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Oh hells yes I would! And after that we'd go pulling elaborate pranks on people and doing all the fun stuff I can never convince anyone else to do, them and their morals.

mirror's edgy

Sep 30, 2010
I've finally found a lady with a personality as over thinking and cynical as mine? She must be single if she's my doppelganger, so, yeah, I think I'd have to.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Well... no. I'm gay so that's a bit of a problem. If it's just a clone though? Yes, I would. While I don't think I'm the most beautiful person ever, I'm at least a person.

Weldar

Jan 26, 2009
I dunno. I'd probably end up being too shy and awkward to actually approach me, and so would me so in the end I doubt things would ever really go anywhere, assuming I'd even want to that is, I don't think either of us would know for sure.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I would. I'd do her, I would marry her, would go on for days, would be happy forever. Eeeeeyup, I think that'd be quite heavenly for me :3

TheRealJLars

Feb 15, 2010
If I(and by extension - her) was about 30 pounds lighter than I am now, I'd nail that chick into next week.. like a gentleman.
Right now, though? Maybe.

Although I'm not sure how being exactly alike in every way would work. It's not like we could both play the same thing in the same band. That seems redundant.

seventy two

Mar 7, 2011
1. I am not attractive so they would also no be.
2. If they share my interests then they would share my interest in women, making sex a bit a awkward.
3. I am most likely not a good sexual partner, thus neither would my counterpart be bad as well, resulting in something that at best would be unsatisfactory.