Poll: Would you leave the Escapist if Zero Punctuation was discontinued ?

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
Abso-bloody-lutely, Without Zero Punctuation this site would feel as generic as any other collection of blithering reviews and commentary. I'm not saying the other sections don't have their appeal and target audiences, but their so generic you can find them anywhere.

Nobody reviews a game quite as funny as an angry aussie. XD

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Oh man, we STILL use Joke options? Who finds these funny?
OT:Ask me this a year and a half ago, I would say yes. Now, however, with Extra Credits and many other shows I would say no.

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
Yahtzee may have brought me to the Escapist, but its articles, awesome forums, and insightful shows like Moviebob and Extra Credits means I will stay.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
No, ZP takes a very, very, small percent of what I do on escapist.

Tomster595

Aug 1, 2009
Nope. I won't deny that I came here for ZP, but I stayed for the forums and all the other great shows.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
Zero punctuation is why I came here originally, but since then I've found some pretty awesome stuff that I rarely go a week without watching/reading so nope. I'd stay.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
I said that Zero Punctuation would probably hurt the escapist the most but I wouldn't leave. There's too much other good stuff.

JoeThree

May 8, 2010
Yahtzee makes up about 33% of the "good" on this site. Were his show discontinued, I'd be sad and all, but there's still ENN and Unskippable. Now, if Paul and Graham were to go...

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
No, I wouldn't leave if Zero Punctuation left. There might be other reasons why I'd leave but that's another post, for another time, for another thread. I can't imagine new people would come here if it left (Hell, even I only heard of this site because of ZP), but I don't think it would hurt the Escapist.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
1st answer pancakes
2nd answer No
long answer Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'd still keep coming back to the site.

moose_man

Nov 9, 2009
No. I love ZP, but just because it isn't here anymore wouldn't mean I just stopped watching the other shows I like.

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Yep. I came for Zero Punctuation, I've found some other nice things, but again, Zero Punctuation is my main reason.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
No way!
Sure, it'd be a huge loss, cuz I love ZP. But this site is awesome for a lot of other reasons as well, so no way I'm leaving it.