Poll: Would you leave the Escapist if Zero Punctuation was discontinued ?

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
I'm here for 3 things.

Zero Punctuation

Loading Ready Run [small]+subsidiaries[/small]

and The Forums.

Ascarona

Jan 24, 2010
I come here for 3 things, MovieBob (the most important one), forums, Yahtzee. And I'd still visit for the other two.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Nope. We have Movie Bob, the LRR team, the promise of a D&A movie, good comics, good columns and good reviewers. There is EVERYTHING to stay for.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
If you asked that a cuple of years ago maybe, but now with movie bob and extra credits on the go I think not but It would be a shame.

Ghostkai

Jun 14, 2008
Nope because the real gems here are Extra Credits and both of moviebob's shows.
If both of those went? Yeah, I probably wouldn't come here again.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
I'd lose something to kill five minutes on every Wednesday, but that's about it. I'd still haunt the forums as regularly as I do now.

...maybe people might even be inclined to tone down the elitism. Who knows.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Nope, I wouldn't leave. I have plenty more here than just ZP.

Though they probably have Yahtzee under so many contracts his future grandchildren will be indentured to The Escapist.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
maybe, I really like it and its the reason I went to the escapist but the forum is what kept me here

Prof. Monkeypox

Mar 17, 2010
Probably not. I might come less, but I've been led by Yahtzee to a marvelous land, so I'd stay loyal to the site.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I came for ZP and stayed for the LRR times. Though, I think I'll stay even if LRR ever leaves, it's kinda comfy here and I've got warm soup belly.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Somebody mentioned pancakes?!?

Back to thread...I would be upset but it wouldn't mean I'd abandon the forum. That would be silly.

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
No this site is great it has plenty of news and game reviews and plenty of other shows

Jim15

Jul 27, 2010
I first came here because of Zero Punctuation, but that doesn't mean I'd leave the site completely if it were gone. What that does mean for me is that I'm a lot less likely to get on this site Tuesdays and Wednesdays though. Tuesday would be for Extra Punctuation. The thing about Zero Punctuation is that I don't find it nearly as funny as I once did, probably because I got used to the comedy style, but, just because I happen to share many of the same views and have a very similar mentality to when it comes to games, I always want to watch that, then read the follow up to it next week.

Though on the other hand, I'd still come here on Thursdays for Extra Credits and Fridays for Movie Bob. And depending on the editorial, I might read those too. But it has been a while since the topics really caught my interest.