Poll: Would you leave the Escapist if Zero Punctuation was discontinued ?

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
If it was my first month on this site I probably would have, like many others it was ZP that brought me in but now i'm staying for all the other great videos. Also I would have been brought in later when LRR started to work with The Escapist so it really was inevitable.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
I don't even watch ZP anymore, in fact I don't watch anything anymore. Really the only reason I come to this site anymore is to see if Doraleous and associates has come back.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Lol! No. Zero Punctuation means nothing to me. I don't even find Yahtzee that funny anymore.

amazinglettera

Bandersnatch
Jan 25, 2009
Zero Punctuation still makes me laugh and like watching it every week. I wouldn't be horrified if it left. But I also dig LRR too much and since they have a contract with The Escapist...yeah...

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
No, theirs still movie bob and extra credits and lisa foiles and unskippable and dalorias and associates and new shows always being made.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
No.

I find that I watch those in batches, anyway.
I fast grew tired of the sheer lag that this site gets when ZP videos are released, so I started skipping them after a while. I think I watch most of the videos that interest me here every 3-4 weeks now. (Obviously there are exceptions.)

I don't really post much as it is, but I'd still lurk at least.

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
Hell no.

ZP is just one of the many awesome things on this site, ZP isn't even what drew me here in the first.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
No, I barely visit here for the videos any more, although that's a very nice bonus. I love the community, and the articles are great. I get much of my news on the entertainment industry from here, keep up to date on rumours and talk to people; very little could make me leave. Also, I recently got my girlfriend on here. So begins her education into my world. :D

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
rokkolpo said:
No, I came for ZP, stayed for the rest; realised the rest was better.
Basically this. The Escapist has something for me to do almost every day and, I like posting on the forums. ZP would be missed though if it was discontinued.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
absolutely not, i'm mainly here for the forums. though ZP brought me here and i like it, i'm not going to leave The Escapist just because Yahtzee goes bye bye. there are other things to do/watch here

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
No, because as many others say "I came for Zero Punctuation, and stayed for the forums."