Poll: Would you like a beer?

CINN4M0N

Jan 31, 2010
oh shit yeah! I'd love one right now, I'm so thirsty!!

*Goes and gets a beer*

Cheers Smokey

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
I don't like beer at all, so I'll pass, thanks.

You wouldn't happen to have some hot sake or plum wine, would you?
I've had hot sake, and it's terrible. It tastes like crappy vodka, but it burns even more than usual going down (because it's around body temperature).

Xylis

Nov 19, 2009
FREE STUFF! GIMMEH!

But seriously, not really. I'd probably just vomit it back up in my current condition. :/

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Angerwing said:
NeutralDrow said:

I've had hot sake, and it's terrible. It tastes like crappy vodka, but it burns even more than usual going down (because it's around body temperature).
Bah, only burns if you chug it down straight from the bottle. In which case, why did you bother heating it? All the vodka I've tried went for no taste, just the burning sensation (unless it was mixed with something; then there was no burning, but it tasted terrible).

TheSpaceCowboy

Mar 5, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
Angerwing said:
NeutralDrow said:

Bah, only burns if you chug it down straight from the bottle. In which case, why did you bother heating it? All the vodka I've tried went for no taste, just the burning sensation (unless it was mixed with something; then there was no burning, but it tasted terrible).
Whiskey and beer is the way to go, and how the hell is there more people who don't want beer than people who do.

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
NeutralDrow said:
Angerwing said:
NeutralDrow said:

The thing with vodka, is that even though it has 'no taste', the alcohol is still very distinct as a flavour. Anyway, shots burn, which is pretty much how I drunk the sake.