Poll: Would you press the button

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Yea, because I like pressing buttons.

Do I get to pick the 30% that disappear? Like individually? Because I could erase some of the worst people in the world AND get some :)

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Marik2 said:
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
I don't care for attention to begin with, so I will pass.
Shocking cuz even if you don't care about the attention you are a bit of a misanthrope and would be glad to wipe out a lot of people on earth :p
Chances of someone I like being destroyed is too high.

Nov 24, 2011
Dude, it's a button. If I'm standing right next to it, even if I know it might kill me, my family, or my friends, I can't really leave the room with a clear conscious until I've pressed it.

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
I don't need some magic button to get a girlfriend.

Having said that if it was shiny enough I may push it anyway so...

UnrealCanine

Jan 23, 2008
Some people want to rid the world of douchebags

Some people have no worries about instantly killing millions of people

Pot, meet kettle

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Because nothing turns the ladies on like the sudden erasing of millions of people.
Presumably including relatives of theirs.

Yeah I'm going with no.

SirDoom

Sep 8, 2009
I would set up a machine to press the button again and again. Because if you continue to remove 30% of the population repeatedly, eventually the number of remaining people will approach 0.

Because, come on. Can't risk leaving even one bad person alive, now can I? It's all or nothing, and I've chosen the latter option way too many times in my life. Time to take action! Time to do something that will get me remembered! (Or at least ensure that nobody is left to remember anything...)

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
While I want some people I know to die, Sod's law will have that anyone I like will be the 30%, so I would not.