Poll: Would you rather sleep with Chell or Samus?

Mr.Numbers

Jan 15, 2011
The Youth Counselor said:
You know, I'd think both of them would make a good match for Gordon Freeman.

They could also make a good couple themselves. Or a triple. I'm gonna write some fan fiction now.
You know where to find me!

ScotRotum

Nov 11, 2009
too easy, Samus destroys worlds and I consider that a turn off while Chell has a portal gun and that could be quite a turn on.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Wolfram01 said:
This doesn't seem like a degrading thread to post in at all!

But uh, why is Chell intelligent? She signed her life away to some science lab that does all kinds of crazy and dangerous experiments, probably because she was a homeless person.

Obviously I'd take the bounty hunter.
Did she?

It's implied that she's the daughter of an employee brought on "Bring your Daughter to Work Day". Mind you though, by extention that means she was likely never educated beyond that age, but my point is that she didn't volunteer for this.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Samus, since if Im sleeping with her, its not for sex, and Id rather nap in bed with someone who can protect me from aliens. And I dont want to be thrown into an incinerator...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
while the whole "sleeping with" doesnt apply to me I prefer chell as a chrachter...theres less of a big deal made about her, she just does her thing and gets out of thease crazy situations she ends up in

plus shes REALLY smart (think about it solving all those puzzles except with thr added distraction of flying around, unjury and death)

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
AgDr_ODST said:
I'll go with the Samus that I knew and loved before Team Ninja fucked her up so badly in Other M[footnote]which like most of u I don't count as canon as far as her story goes[/footnote]. Main reasons being that A) Samus looks damn good in that Zero suit, so she's bound to look even better naked B) shes bound to be flexible and capable of some crazy, and incredibly kinky stuff C) the mutes are far more likely to be screamers in the sack. Rational behind rejecting Chell: A) ability to solve portal puzzles and out wit Glados doesn't mean she's intelligent in other areas B) I can't help but be stuck on her Portal 1 look and she didn't look the least bit attractive in that game C) we(or atleast I) know little to nothing about her background
Also chell is an android

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
I'm a sucker for brunettes, so I would probably crash and burn hitting on her, then see if Samus is easier....

Feb 19, 2010
Android2137 said:
Wolfram01 said:
This doesn't seem like a degrading thread to post in at all!

But uh, why is Chell intelligent? She signed her life away to some science lab that does all kinds of crazy and dangerous experiments, probably because she was a homeless person.

Obviously I'd take the bounty hunter.
Did she?

It's implied that she's the daughter of an employee brought on "Bring your Daughter to Work Day". Mind you though, by extention that means she was likely never educated beyond that age, but my point is that she didn't volunteer for this.

She could have been a teenager of 15 or so, and be in the game as in her 20's, providing the fact that the relaxation chambers did not Accelerate her age.

yookiwooki

Dec 3, 2010
Chell just seems a little too... mentally damaged for me to go for. If you get a close up of her face in the game you can see how her eyes are constantly snapped wide open with an expression on her face that says "I haven't had a natural night of sleep for a few years"

so Samus

icame

Aug 4, 2010
That is disgusting, how could I ever possibly find an attraction to a video game character!

(Samus of course.)

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
katboii said:
Chell cute, intelligent and fit. not the big talker... and... that's about it
Well then at least she's free to use her mouth for....... other purposes.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Well, according to GLaDOS, Chell is... chubby. So I think she'd work better as a plush doll. Plus, she's never made a sound, so she probably wouldn't wake me up by snoring or something. That's what you meant by "sleep with", right?

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
Honestly my vote is for Chell.... do I need a reason? no.... do I want to give one..... not really..... * goes to rule 34*