Poll: X-Box Originals Bugs

petey hunter

Mar 7, 2009
I downloaded the original Fable but when I did my other games started to glitch Fable 2 lost all its memory I lost all my DLC (Even for Other games like Oblivion). Has this happened to you
if so would deleting Fable help fix my game.

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
Furburt said:
Microsoft really didn't do well with the backwards compatibility at all did they?
well in fairness neither did sony top begin with and sorry no idea although i did rsandomly lose my crack down stuff(saves and dlc) so it may of been a random if verry unfortunate coincidence

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Yeah with KOTOR 2 but then again it was always a bugy game but now it was much worse. But other than that other games I've tried worked find like Crimson Skies, Jade Empire, MechAssault and Freedom Fighters.

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
Well backwards compatibility never made sense except for Nintendo.

Microsoft ended up just remaking a lot of games that were on the original Xbox for the 360. Sony realized that the PS2 was still being used by enough people to still have it as a viable platform for new releases.

Either way, no I have not had a problem with the backwards compatibility with my 360. Or any other problems for that matter, thank god.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
if sony was better with backwards compatibility then I would probably have a ps3 by now