Poll: You can't stop the signal baby!

Insert Comedy Here

May 22, 2009
Quoted from Three Dog, who probably took it from someone else... I don't know, look it up.

Quite simply, radio stations on video games:

Doth thou listen to them?

I like to stay on the chat stations, like WCTR, VCTR, WKTT (Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas, Vice City and IV respectively.) and that one from Saints Row.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
The only raido station in games I listen to is Three dogs in Fallout 3. Otherwise I have my own music, or I watch the final fantasy 8 reviews over and over again.

Mymla

Jan 5, 2008
I'll just say that anyone who hasn't heard the radio shows from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines has been doing it wrong for the past five years and needs to get over to youtube to remedy this at once.

Shadowfaze

Jul 15, 2009
yep all the time. three dog makes the wasteland a little less grim.

quoute: the all powerful three dawg, bow wow

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
I usually have them as background music. Because my console is situated in the living room I can't play music as loud as I want.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
I loved the radio stations from Vice City. So random. Not to mention the silly 80's pop tunes.

Berserking around town while listening Video Killed the Radio Star was(and is) awesome.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Fat Man Spoon said:
My favourite would be VCPR from Vice City.

Maurice Chavez was a legend.
Oh YES.

This is the only one I ever listened to. Usually it's my own music.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Where is the sometimes option? See, I sometimes listen to the radio in such games. I sometimes listen to my own music while playing such games. And I sometimes listen to nothing while playing such games. I'd like a sometimes option.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Insert Comedy Here said:
Quoted from Three Dog, who probably took it from someone else... I don't know, look it up.
It was the tagline for Serenity, the movie based on the cancelled series Firefly.

I listen to GNR on Fallout 3, V-Rock on Vice City, Radio X or K-DST on San Andreas, and LRR or LCHC on GTA4.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I play my Ipod behind my head so I get better music. The only time I don't is when playing the Silent Hill series of course then again I also have the game music for the series on my ipod too. I think Homecoming is the only one I don't have. and maybe 4:The Room......
But the only game I play with a radio is Fallout 3.
scnj said:
Insert Comedy Here said:
It was the tagline for Serenity, the movie based on the cancelled series Firefly.

I listen to GNR on Fallout 3, V-Rock on Vice City, Radio X or K-DST on San Andreas, and LRR or LCHC on GTA4.
Dangit! I was going to say that too.....I love Firefly/Serenity. anyways back to Diablo 2.

Oh and in Fallout 3 it depends on where I am to what I'll put my radio to if I turn it on.

Samuel_of_Saruan said:
I usually have them as background music. Because my console is situated in the living room I can't play music as loud as I want.

My computer is in my kitchen and my games and systems are in my bedroom. so I know the feeling

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Sometimes. If a game has radio stations, I'll always give them a listen, but if I don't find anything I like, either the radio goes off or I import some of my own music.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Radio stations in every Grand Theft Auto game are sure to peak my interests.
Usually they are music, but if I can find a funny one like Chatterbox (GTA 3) or VCPR (GTA:Vice City) then I shall listen to that as well.