Poll: You have a clean record. Excellent job, citizen!

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
I have one, but I have no idea when or where it came from. I just looked on my profile one day and there was this green line, staring at me. Judging me.

It haunts my dreams to this day.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
As far as I know I haven't been warned for anything on this forum.

I've had issues on Gamefaqs because of a "No Spoiler Warning" post in which the topic itself had the spoiler tag, as well as my post (which means I shouldn't have been banned for it, but I did anyways)

Another thing was when Barkley Shut up and Jam: Gaiden was released, I was a member of the site which it was developed on, and pretty much everyone from that site flooded this one topic about someone complaining about the RPG Maker build of the game getting a section on Gamefaqs. It was about 300 posts of of us simply posting "Sorry."

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
I got 5 warnings at once for calling an Escapist content maker a dick. But then I got it reduced to 4.
I also got another warning for something else, but I appealed that one successfully.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
EscapeGoat said:
I've received no mod wrath yet, thankfully. I only post if I know I have enough to say and I don't go out of my way to insult people, even indirectly, because that's not how I work, I guess. If I re-read a reply before clicking 'post' and I think it could be accidentally misconstrued I just delete or rework it and I try to ever avoid getting in arguments on here because I'm rubbish at arguing :p. It's a good habit to be in, for me at least. I'm angry enough in real life, I don't need or want to be angry on the internet.

There was a time, right when I started posting, that I wanted to get the Neo badge and so I was always on my best behaviour, but I've long since realised that I post at the same speed as a lethargic glacier so the chances of me ever reaching the minimum post requirement for it are distant :p It does mean I've got into the habit of trying to be as nice and civil as possible (not that I'd ever particularly want to be anything but to you guys :3)
Yeah, same. I haven't had any warnings, and I kinda wanted to get that neo badge at first...
But you only have to look at my post count to see, yeah, that ain't happenin' any time soon.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
got a few for low content, which were then and are still now complete bs since they were contextually appropriate, but whatever. got 1 for a passive aggressive stab at mod iron-fistness. that one i deserved and it was totally worth it. i've kept my head down ever since then though. you won, mods. i've was coerced into subjugation. good job.

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
Never had a warning, but I've posted so few times, it's not really surprising. I also really worry what people think of me, so I'm usually very careful with what I say.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
As far as I remember, I've only received a single warning here and it was for using a word deemed offensive to transsexuals (though I wasn't trying to offend or insult). A small mistake on my part, I guess. Besides that, I've been clean for my almost year and a half on here.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
One, in my rookie days. I quoted someone I agreed with, typed "QFT", and called it a day. A day later I got flagged for low content.

Now I know better; in fact, my English has improved accordingly. This forced use of longer tenses and more intricate vocabulary might actually turn yours truly into a proper and honest gentleman one day *pinky tea-sip*

What I also find mildly entertaining is reading posts people got warned/suspended/banned for. You can always get a few laughs out of those.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I had one warning and one probation in the past.

One for a low content post.

And another for embedding a video that had a segment of a couple of guys making fun of furries.

Sorry guys. :/

Now? I'm all clean. :D

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I got one for insulting a lot of people in a Dragon Age 2 thread (being one of the five people who don't hate the game), and the other for calling someone a troll which is apparently a zero-tolerance thing. Which I'm not really a big fan of. I totally deserved the first one though. That was an "I know I'll get a warning for this but screw it" moment.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I think I got three warnings within my first week I here. The only one I recall was for making a flame-worthy thread.

But now my health bar is clean.

Mainly because I stay mostly in group chats.

Snownine

Apr 19, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Copper Zen said:
shun you like the undead you are
Curses, foiled again!

But yeah, I saw no other zombies posting in the thread so I figure I'd come along and show off.
How, if you don't mind me asking, does one get unbanned? Is it like an appeal or something? I wondered if it was possible or not as I had seen names I recognized after seeing them get the hammer.

OP: I had one warning for taking some off color humor a little too far.

Jenvas1306

May 1, 2012
I got my first and only warning due to me ending a discussion with someone with a post that was only a quote and 'case closed'.
A guy talking about something he has no experiance with and funds everything on stuff he heared and myths, no discussion for me there. I dont try to argue about something that is so close to my heart with somone who already made his/her opinion out of thin air.
In the future I'll simply explain why the discussion is over, no matter how obvious that might be.

captcha: against the grain
these captchas are creeping me out...

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I've never had a warning and I don't intend to get any.

What a little goody-two-shoes I am.

I guess I just really want that Neo badge. >->

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Snownine said:
hazabaza1 said:
Copper Zen said:
shun you like the undead you are
Curses, foiled again!

But yeah, I saw no other zombies posting in the thread so I figure I'd come along and show off.
How, if you don't mind me asking, does one get unbanned? Is it like an appeal or something? I wondered if it was possible or not as I had seen names I recognized after seeing them get the hammer.
Yeah, when you get the message for any sort of warning there's a thing near the bottom that's all like "if you disagree with this decision then you can appeal here" with a link or something.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Contrary to what my forum health bar would have you believe, I've had 5. ¬___¬
And one of them was because I happened to mention a taboo subject. XÞ

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I've only received one warning since creating my account, and that has been removed since then.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Never a warning, I only got probation once.
This was in the very beginning and since then I have changed my ways.
[sup][sup][sup]*slice*
KEKEKE[/sup][/sup][/sup]