Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
Captain Titus from Spacemarine. Its not even a fight, its as if a giant fought a puppy. He'd just have to grab my by my neck, squeeze slightly, and I'd be dead or crippled for life. Lets put it this way, one of the trials some spacemarine chapters put their recruits through is when they're recruiting, a child about 10-15 must fight an unarmored space marine, and NOT DIE. And these kids are literally the best of the best on deathworlds! Fighting a fully armored spacemarine captain, who may or may not have an iron halo(For those of you who don't know, an Iron Halo is a forcefield generator)? My chances are literally zero.

K12

Dec 28, 2012
Max from "Life is Strange"... not sure if I could go through with beating up a puny awkward 18 year old girl.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
That would be the Doom Slayer.

... Yeah. The guy would rip my head off and fuck the stump for good measure, followed by a corpse defilement so thorough there'd be nothing left to identify or bury.

Fun times.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
CaitSeith said:
The title says it all: you have to fist fight the last game character you played as (that means no weapons). With who (or what) would be and how would the fight be like?
I grab the person that set up the fight, chuck him into the ring with us, and beat him senseless. One hospital visit later, he agrees to pay us for our time. Corrin agrees to not wage war on the man's company for attacking a fellow follower of Hoshido.

Uncle Comrade

Feb 28, 2008
Commander Shepard.

Considering his/her response to the Shadow Broker deploying a bulletproof shield was to punch through it, I don't have high expectations.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
The girl who raises organ plants in Forget Me Not: My Organic Garden - sure, I could win and I wouldn't get too many strange looks for beating up a girl as I'm a somewhat vertically challenged girl myself, but do I really want to get into a fistfight with someone from a world were organs growing on trees are business like usual? That shopkeeper looks kind of scary...

Ubersupersloth

Jan 11, 2013
I'd be facing Junkrat from Overwatch. He's scrawny and can only really attack with his explosives. He still wins, however, because I'm an obese 20 year old who's never been in a proper fight and has a very low pain threshold.

william1657

Scout
Mar 12, 2015
I was just playing Thomas Was Alone.

I might be able to kill The Architects, but I would wind up breaking my laptop and possibly my fist(s).

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I played three games last night

ESO and Dark SOuls 3, so clearly I would lose if I was in a fight. Fortunately, I am so low levelled, that they would just ignore me and go around stealing my stuff.

Also played, Keep Talking or the bomb explodes. I would be running in any direction from a bomb.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Oh shit, he's got freakin' spark-plugs for knuckle dusters. Mad Max would win, unless I offered him scrap...what could Chum do with a '96 Olds Cutlass? *has face broken to little bits and sucked through the V8*

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Nathan Drake from Uncharted 4?

Well, I'm not AS hosed as some of the other people on this list but I'm still going to get my ass handed to me.

WhiteNachos

Jul 25, 2014
Thank god you said fist fight. The last character I played as was Roy from Smash Bros/Fire Emblem.

So that said he doesn't look particularly strong. I think I have a slight edge on him.

Never played Fire Emblem though so maybe I'm underestimating him.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Some little pyromaniac imp creature riding a tubby little armless fire-breathing dinosaur thing from Paragon. Considering the lack of size and arms, I think I could have a chance. The fire may not agree with my fur though. But if this is just hand-to-hand, then I should be alright...

(Iggy and Scorch!)

Ryallen

Will never say anything smart
Feb 25, 2014
I just put down FFXIV for the day, and since my character has no levels in pugilist, I like to think that I would stand a chance. That is, if we actually fought with fists and not with anything, as he's a max level Black Mage and I just found my rotation.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
I'm neck deep in Grand Kingdom and my last used group had a Witch a Lancer a Blacksmith and a Valkyrie, I could take the witch if she didn't use any spells since she has no physical skills but the others would curbstomp me. Thankfully they're mercenaries and since nobody is paying them, they would refuse the fight.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
WhiteNachos said:
Thank god you said fist fight. The last character I played as was Roy from Smash Bros/Fire Emblem.

So that said he doesn't look particularly strong. I think I have a slight edge on him.

Never played Fire Emblem though so maybe I'm underestimating him.
Roy is known as one of those lords that's kind of bad and needs a lot of babying to make it through the game. He's mostly useful thanks to the awesomeness of the Sword of Seals he gets late in the game. Take the weapon out of the equations and your odds shouldn't be too terrible.

Marth is more or less in the same boat. It kinda depends on you game you want to pretend the Smash version is based on.

Ike on the other hand... It was nice knowing you?

Oh, and Robin, well, Robins have both the potential and means to become awesome. Same with Lucina. I'd be super careful around them. Corrin turns into a dragon, so... yeah.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Me vs. Reboot Lara Croft.

She doesn't actually want to kill people if they aren't trying to kill her. We'd stage it. If we can't stage it, it's probably be a tie, because she's no good without weapons... but neither am I.

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
So... Faith just thoroughly kicked my ass. Ow... Though I count myself lucky that I didn't get kicked over a railing and off the edge of a building. But that insane-backflip-arm-wrench-face-punch finishing move was painful... I think my nose is broken.

Couldn't even run away either. She's considerably faster than me, and putting obstacles in her path just didn't seem to do anything.