Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Do RTSes count? If so, I last played as the Iroquois in Rise of Nations so, Elite Mohawk?
Even without weapons, I'm pretty screwed. The dude is pretty jacked. Before that was Mordecai from Borderlands or the Triakis pilot from Wipeout HD, can't remember who was last.

I'm probably fucked for the former and I might be able to take the latter if he's just a good pilot and sucks at combat.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Hanzo from Overwatch. Dude is more of a ranged fighter, buuut he is a skilled archer which means he has pretty good upper body strength and he's used to combat. I'm probably dead.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
I'm fighting Detective Castellanos from The Evil Within. Luckily for me he's got such a poor melee that I think I might actually win.

gsilver

Apr 21, 2010
Country
USA
The last game that I played was Read Only Memories

Nothing in the game suggests that that character would have any interest or ability in fighting.

Good thing that I played that after Overwatch, right?

Jan 18, 2012
Genji from Overwatch. Even without his slashy swords and slicey ninja star, he's a cyborg with super strength, speed, agility, and years of martial arts training while I'm an out of shape Minnesotain. Lets hope I get a good roll on my diplomacy checks.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained so I'd just be fighting my avatar. He seems like way too cool of a guy to attack non heartless so i'm good.

Mar 26, 2008
What, Aurora from 'Child Of Light'? I don't beat up on kids, so we refuse to fight. Plus my daughter's name is Aurora so I'd definitely not fight her.

If we're talking mobile games, then it would be Tyrese from 'The Walking Dead: Road To Survival'. I reckon it'd be a very close contest, I know how to throw down and I'm pretty strong, but then again so is he and he's put down a lot of zombies.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
A fist fight with my most recent Shadowrun Dragonfall character? Well, she's a physical adept (should've stuck with magician!), so punching is kinda her thing. On the other hand, she routinely misses on attacks at 88% hit rate or higher...

She'd win in a fight trivially, of course, but she's also kinda a saint as far as the average runner goes. We'd have little in common, but no reason to fight. Might ask if she offered magical kung fu lessons.

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Wolf or Thor from Jagged Alliance. We wouldn't fight since I am a civilian who don' wan no trouble.

If we were to fight though, both of them could easily floor me since one is a wall of a man who recently underwent rigorous personal training and the other is a mountaineer medic dude who is simply more fit than I am.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Yeah, I don't think I would fight Yuna, and I don't think Yuna would fight me. People would tell us to fight and we'd just hug and go get ice cream together or something.

mardocOz

The Doc is in...
Oct 22, 2014
The guy from Factorio cares not for fighting, he cares for efficiency. And fighting is not efficient.

And heck, he has robots and gun turrets to act as a deterrent, anyway... angering him is probably not in my best interest. So instead of fighting I go and make myself useful around the factory. Much smelting is done.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
I've been boosting the ranked multiplayer achievement in Saints Row 2, so I'd be sparring with my SR2 boss. We're both really skinny, but she's got boobs and I barely do, which allows me to move more spryly. That's an immediate advantage in my favor. ;) She's also probably not six feet tall, so that's another advantage for me.

Hands down, I win.

KissingSunlight

Molotov Cocktails, Anyone?
Jul 3, 2013
The last game that I finished was God of War 3. So, I would definitely lose. Right now, I am having trouble with one of my consoles. So, I am in between games. I played some Candy Crush last night. If it's just me and a little girl who is obsessed with sweets. I would win. I would feel really bad beating up a little girl. Unless, she is really annoying. Then, it's understandable. Right? Right? *sigh* I need to start playing a real game soon.

Wrex Brogan

Jan 28, 2016
Captain Piper from Steamworld Heist, a steam-powered robot...

well, I'm right fucked. Unless I can kite her until she runs out of power, but I'm slow and unfit and she's, well, a robot.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Wellllll it's James from Silent Hill 2 so I'm under the impression that we wouldn't fight; more like we'd have an awkward cutscene together then go our separate ways until the next awkward cutscene.

Granted, he has a pipe and a pistol but I don't think we'd fight. I MIGHT look like a monster to him though (though that's up to interpretation, thanks a lot Vincent) but even then, the way I play him would have him run right around me because combat in that game's a *****.