Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

Snydeclyde

Jun 23, 2012
DarklordKyo said:
Well, looks like I'm screwed. A fistfight with Geralt of Rivia would probably end with my arm in a cast.
Same, although It's post Blood and Wine main quest so maybe he'll take it easy?

Flick

May 20, 2016
ecoho said:
lol so im fighting a tauren DK, I think ill win since I used to do steer wrestling in highschool
You used to do what in highschool? How does that work?

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
Rory Swann wins, even though he is an engineer, like me. Being a jacked human with a mechanical claw on one hand, he could easily wreck my ass. Granted, I have a better chance with him than Vorazun or Zagara... diced by cloaked plasma blades or blown to pieces with banelings - or just plain torn apart. I might be able to take Karax though, if he couldn't summon anything.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Flick said:
ecoho said:
lol so im fighting a tauren DK, I think ill win since I used to do steer wrestling in highschool
You used to do what in highschool? How does that work?
read and thee shall learn https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steer_wrestling

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Well, I'm playing a race of spacefaring cthuloid monsters that worship black holes(Stellaris). I'm boned.

If it has to be a lone character, that's Jill from Va-11HALL-A. I'd rather she just make me a drink.

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
Well... if we actually fought I'd be screwed. However, I don't a fight would actually happen. Doomguy would probably pick me up by the scruff of my neck, look at me curiously for a few seconds, then put me down and wander off looking for demons. As long as I don't have any pentagrams on me or anything I don't think he'd consider me worth the effort.

Either that or my Rhino from Warframe. Who would probably look at me in bemusement before deciding I'm the target of a Rescue mission and drag me to an extraction point.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
I'm playing a visual novel right now. The protagonist is a normal teen girl, so I win.

If that doesn't count, I *think* the last thing I played yesterday was Fire Emblem Fates? So, let's put me up against my unit in that game. She wins if we fight, but doesn't seem like the type to beat up a defenceless peasant like myself so I think there would not be a fight.

Edit: There wouldn't be a fight in the first case either. Oversight on my part, or Freudian slip? You decide!

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Well for me that would be Athena from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't end well for me. The worst part is that the only reason she would be beating on me would be to get some XP and a mediocre piece of loot.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The Boss, Saints Row IV. I believe that she would value my imagination for destruction and carnage and offer me a position in her cabinet.

Otherwise, I would be really freaking dead.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
I have to fist fight Sonic the Hedgehog? I won't even be able to hit him.
I don't know. If a 400 lb beach ball can hurt him, I say it depends on his arsenal.

Randomosity

Nov 19, 2009
Ori from Ori and the Blind Forest. I mean, if spirit powers aren't allowed I think I might stand a chance.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
TheMann said:
Well for me that would be Athena from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't end well for me. The worst part is that the only reason she would be beating on me would be to get some XP and a mediocre piece of loot.
Would you rather have to go up against Brick? Because I had to go up against Brick.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Well it would be my Breton in Skyrim.

She has no unarmed perks/enchants, she is probably half my size, and between the diadem of the savant and the savior's hide I'd say my odds are good. Its the daedric gauntlets that would probably do me in, but if it were in game they would only do like 5hp damage. As long as magic/potions are out I'd win.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs.
And oh, I don't know, you tell me...

Yeah... not looking good.
Even if I ran it wouldn't end well.