Poll: You have to fist fight the last game character you played as, how does it go?

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009

Oh... ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooo...

Well GoW: Ascension, but you get my drift.

Or, even more recently, was a hentai game featuring a women as a heroine who (spoiler alert!) loses, badly. Fucking obviously, I know. Kinda thought it'd be inappropriate though.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Zenyatta from Overwatch.

Hmm, im not actually too sure. He seems kinda squishy, but he is made out of metal, and I would imagine that he would just do some martial arty stuff on my face. Yeah, I think i'd be dead.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So I'm fighting her.<spoiler=Velvet> http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/2/23/Os-velvet.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101225051337

I don't see that happening, and it's not a case of wouldn't hit a girl, but neither I or her would want to fight each other anyway. If anything, I would want to help her with her goal; she got enough shit going on in her life. Plus, niether of us would gain anything, and that would only piss off about 4 people that will beat the ever living fuck out of me, if i so much as pulled a root of hair out. And even if I fought her, she we would whip the skin off of me with those Psypher chains.

Strelok

Dec 22, 2012
My Ark: Survival Evolved character, Kali she is pretty tough, so I got knocked out.

springheeljack

Red in Tooth and Claw
May 6, 2010
Well the last game I played was The Last of us so yeah I would probably be brutally murdered by Joel. Though since I have been playing him last and since I don't know what cover is there might be a chance I could get a jump on him when he's at low heath

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Commander Shepard.
No, thanks. I'd be down before I even got some trash-talking out. S/He can knock out a journalist in one punch.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Me, a 225lb powerlifter with some boxing experience, no real fight in almost ten years, and one hell of a grip vs a 160-180lb Gear Jockey with maybe some formal fighting experience but no physique to back it up... I would call it a draw if he is wearing his protective equipment. I would win if I was allowed to wear my own motorcycle equipment which includes interior padded, steel studded kevlar-leather gloves. Besides, I have yet to have someone below 200lb break away from my grip without essentially twisting their arm and landing on my back with the application of some crazy flexibility in the shoulder.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Great, i can fist fight a living walking mountain.

Yes, fist fighting Tiny would be a supereb idea. Even if he's lvl 1 i'd still break all my fingers by literally punching rocks.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
I'm facing a dang Charr. Claws, fangs, horns and the fact that she's probably got a good fifty pounds on me notwithstanding, Charr are about as military focused as Klingons and Turians. No way in hell am I winning that fight.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Well I've been playing Darkest Dungeon recently, so does that mean I have to fight my entire party I last used, or just one of them? If the latter, then I'd probably win against a 5-foot nun without weapons. As for the rest (Houndmaster, Leper, Man-at-arms), I don't know how much they're worth without their weapons. The Houndmaster relies on his, well, hound in combat, so I'd imagine he's easy. If I got the Leper's armor off, I could literally punch his limbs off, so that'd be funny. Man-at-arms looks like a buff grizzled bastard though. Chances are it'd be a close victory for him.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
My 23rd century temporal agent Starfleet guy from STO?

Since he's from the rough and tumble times of old then he will kick my butt.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Against my better judgment, I played one of those castle matches in Fire Emblem Fates (so many cheaters...). That's ten playable characters. Let's see...

Corrin - She's strong, but let's be honest, she's an idiot who'll trust anyone. Not fighting, and thus not losing, would be as easy as Birthright on Normal Phoenix.

Kana - I refuse to beat up a kid. Especially one that can turn into a dragon. Either I win by punching an adorable kid, or I lose because he used me as a chew toy. There's no real winning this.

Soleil - I've seen her beat people to a pulp with daikon radishes and stale bread. I'm so not going to fight her. Fortunately, all I have to do is ask her out for tea (if she doesn't ask me first) and all will be forgotten.

Ryoma - Oh shit. I hope the way of the warrior doesn't mean 'beat up girls barely taller than your youngest sister'. I could probably get out of this one with a proper apology if Corrin is on my side, or atleast willing to stop a fight (which is is, because she believes the whole world should be all puppies and rainbows). If Ryoma's the one at fault, she'll make him apologize.

Sakura - Sure, she's a sweet little princess, but have you seen that strength stat?! I think, eh, we'll should just stammer out apologies for half an hour. Whoever offers the final apology wins.

Takumi - I'd lose. No doubt about it. According to the support convos, he's skilled enough to defeat talented swordsmen with a katana despite none of his classes supporting the weapon. I do not want to know what he's capable of without weapons. I should challenge him to an archery competition instead. That will not only increase my odds, but if Takumi wins, he'll have a victory to be proud of (beating up someone weaker than you is not something to brag about, after all). And you know, he could use that, a reason to feel a little better about himself, I mean. Poor guy has issues.

Forrest - I may stand a chance, but I don't think it'd actually come to a fight. He's not really into the whole hitting people thing. Which is totally fine with me. I wouldn't want to fight him anyway.

Leo - Statistically the weakest of the bunch and his face does look pretty punchable occasionally, I could try... but I'm sure he'd think a fistfight is beneath him. He'd think of another way to settle our differences. Probably chess. Which I'm no good at, because I've never had anyone to play with and playing against yourself/a computer is kind of boring.

Dwyer - That slappy face is to be feared, but Dwyer would think fighting takes too much effort and look for any reason to get out of it. I'm okay with that. If we really need to settle something, a tea brewing competition would do.

Shiro - I wouldn't want to meet him on the battlefield, that's for sure, but the guy is pretty laidback. Probably wouldn't want to make a big deal out of whatever it was that started the fight. So, we'll just move on and alugh about it later.