Poll: You have to give your seat to someone, who will it be?

Joseph Valdez

Jul 13, 2010
Lets say you're on the bus, train, or some other form of public transportation and an old lady, a pregnant woman, and a kid in crutches are left standing. Out of the three people who would you give your seat to and why?

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
The Pregnant Lady, as it would probably affect two people. I would try to find a seat for the others though.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
The pregnant lady. I don't like kids, and old people have more special treatment in store than a pregnant lady, who only gets special treatment for 9, 12 months tops.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Nobody. It's my seat, and it's gonna stay that way.
Probably the kid, because he actually needs to not stand on his feet, where a pregnant woman and most old people can.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
None of them, someone else will do it. There are bound to be at least 3 people not thinking "someone else will do it" so they would do it.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
The old person because they might fall over and break their pelvis.

As for the other two, pregnant people weird me out so I wouldn't be able to even bring myself to speak to her and the kid is young so he should be able to man up and roll with it.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
So might the child or any other human being. It's not hard to break a bone by falling.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I usually sit in the very back of the bus so this situation doesn't affect me much. However if the situation presented itself I'd do things in this order:

The kid with the crutches
The pregnant lady
the old person.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
eggy32 said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
So might the child or any other human being. It's not hard to break a bone by falling.
Yea, but old people have more trouhle standing up straight, they also have weaker bones.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
Whichever one is willing to pay me to get up
The pregnant lady. If the kid in crutches falls over i might get a laugh out of it, and the old lady has been standing up for 50+ years, i'm sure she can stand for another 10-30 mins.
But i always position myself so many other people have the opportunity to give up their seats first. That way, i'm not the one who looks like a dick by making them stand up :p

Frog_Girl

Jun 12, 2009
Pregnant lady amd I think everyone present on the train would agree. I look at it this way, what would cause the most damage if the train suddenly stopped. The kid with crutches may be in pain, the old lady could die but would have led a full life, if the pregnant lady hit the floor it could kill the unborn child and perhaps even the mother when she miscarried. It would be the greater loss.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
-Orgasmatron- said:
eggy32 said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
Yea, but old people have more trouhle standing up straight, they also have weaker bones.
Not all of them. I know some old people that can stand straight for hours if need be.
A child on crutches is more likely to fall as using crutches is harder than using your own legs. Especially if they only got them recently.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
the old lady, as the kid can probly handle himself even on crutches, and hopefully my action will push someone else to move.

Because I'd rather see a pregnant woman standing than a fat woman sitting glaring at me. :D

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Who ever kills me and moves my body. Lol Actually the Pregnant lady, The old lady if she is riding public transportation then she is obviously in good health, and the injured kid is standing and if he isn't crying about it then he is doing good too.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
I chose the pregnant lady, was difficult, could be the kid too. Older people in general? I'm quite done over the time with them because most of them think they can claim certain privileges because of their age.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
eggy32 said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
eggy32 said:
-Orgasmatron- said:
Not all of them. I know some old people that can stand straight for hours if need be.
A child on crutches is more likely to fall as using crutches is harder than using your own legs. Especially if they only got them recently.
Well sucks to be the kid then.