Poll: You walk down the street and meet George Lucas...

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
I'd say, "I loved all your Star Wars films, but I only had one minor problem." Lucas: Whats that? "You kept making them after 1983."

Then I'd inform him that one of my teeth is false because of a lightsaber accident.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Other: I wouldn't punch him because I still respect him for all he has done, but he must be stopped. It's time for him to take a nice, long break. In the back of my van. With the Bobba Fett dolls.

Tufty94

Jul 31, 2011
wolf thing said:
shack his hand he made star wars, he made star wars, fucking star wars. lightsabers, kotor and ewoks. he made them. so he deserve my respect
He also came up with midichlorians.

Anyway, I'll ignore him.

New York Patrick

Jul 29, 2009
Say "Your dead to me, George..."

And then I would Hi-Five Joss Whedon, and we would giddily jaunt off down the street...

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
He fucking added a line to Return of the Jedi!!! What the fuck, Lucas!?!?!?!

Other than that, I love the guy for making all the movies.

"Have you gone mad, sir?!" is what I would say upon seeing him.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Hand shake for helping create some of my most beloved series then segueing into a kick to the daddy bag for chiseling away at them over the course of decades.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
I would either punch him on the man uterus.
Or, Invite him onto the nearest porch or stoop that has at least 5 stairs. Then I would punch him in the balls, pants him, and push him back down the stairs. When he screams in pain "WHY?"
I'll say "You know why." Then I'll walk away.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I shake his hand and thank him for movies 4-6 with my right hand. And I do that, I give him a left straight for the crap he's put us through with movies 1-3.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
I would hopefully just say "hello" and try to ask (not beg, I feel like I would) for an autograph.

And maybe ask about Battlefield 3. That shit needs to get done.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I probably wouldn't notice George Lucas unless he approaches me. I probably wouldn't say anything unless he wanted a conversation or something, otherwise I'd just let him mind his own business.

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Ignore him, of course. Celebrities are people too and very few of them can stand being hassled in the street by idiot fans. Let the poor guy have his personal space. If you want an autograph, go to a convention. If you want to punch him in the face, then go home and slit your wrists, assuming you haven't done so already.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I'd shake his hand and thank him. For all of the unfortunate directions the franchise has taken recently, the original movies that Lucas made are amazing, and gave rise to many other amazing pieces of media. Star Wars was a major part of my childhood and had a huge influence on me and the person I am today. I love Star Wars, and I don't think anything can change that. George Lucas is the man that started it all, and so deserves my respect.

Kevak

Sep 8, 2010
Yell at him and tell him to make a 7, 8, and 9, along with a Battlefront 3 that stays along the lines of 1 instead of the somewhat more boring 2, (I liked 1 over 2)

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
As much as I hate some of the crap he's done, I'd nerd out, say say something incomprehensible, mutter a bunch and try to get over my anxiety problems to say "Hi, OMG lightsaberz, may the force be with you!" Or some crap, I'm horrendously awkward...

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
I would make a mental note of how I saw George Lucas that day. I don't care about the changes he's made, because I don't care much about the original Star Wars trilogy. The prequels I haven't even seen.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Probably try and chat with him and see if I can determine what his reasoning is behind all the changes he's making.