Poll: Your Favorite Borderlands Class

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
I like the berserker class because i like being able to go punch the crap out of things with fists that explode on contact, and i also liked all of the berserker skills that upgraded his rocket launcher skills.

mada7

May 14, 2009
Soldier for me as well but I dont even bother with the turret I just dump points into the regenerate health and shield whenever you kill someone points. The game is all about constantly killing things so I never die

Oh and infinite ammo for every gun is awesome

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
I liked Mordecai, especially since I got the ability that has Bloodwing regen your health and a class mod that regenerated sniper rifle ammo faster than I could shoot it. Also, the ignore shields ability was the shit.
EDIT: Also, there better be a Batman class in Borderlands 2.

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
Among my social circle, I've been assigned the role of Berserker. Works well for me, I've always been more interested in tanking than DPS.

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Brick, definitely Brick. What he lacks in subtlety and intelligence, he makes up for in brute strength and testicular fortitude.

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
Elemental Siren with Firefly attachment and a +3 (or something) Fire SMG.
I never died.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
The Hunter, just because I liked Sniping. And Bloodwing was a great skill.

Also, you tempted me with the Batman, yet I resisted...

Stickwell

Aug 15, 2010
This is relevant, for the only games I own right now are Borderlands and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Berserker. Zombie Island was easy as piss with my maxed out Berserk Tree. Hell, everything is easy.

I PUNCH THINGS AND THOSE PUNCHES SPAWN MONEY

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Where's the option for Birdie? There's a freaking bounty on its feathery being for Claptrap's sake!

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
Mordecai, because he looks like me if I grew a terrible beard, and the sniper rifles are so awesome.

VorpalWolf

Dec 15, 2008
TheTaco007 said:
Siren is the most practical with her "Get out of jail free" card ability, but the game is mainly about awesome guns, and all of the soldier's abilities compliment awesome guns, so that's my favorite.
Agree, Siren lets you get close and personal, it also allows you to think and come up with a strategy when you just rush and find yourself in a thight spot

Vorpalwolf
PwnedIt.com

Eefness

Jan 25, 2011
NightlyNews said:
Vanbael said:
I am going with Mordecai because the sniping on the game is awesome. Roland the soldier gets the honorable mention because of guns guns guns, and he has a class mod that regenerates ammo.
Sniping was pretty terrible in that game. Not saying I didn't do it my first character was a sniping mordecai, but the fact that even a single hit makes your character have epileptic fits and sniping without getting critical shots is pointless, it can be a lil frustrating to have a sniper as your main weapon.

Not to mention I kept getting awesome snipers with accuracy just a lil too low 95.5%ish so that they weren't actually usable. :/

Siren is the most fun at max lvl in my opinion.

Heheheh you never got The Skullcrusher or The one with the exploding ammunition did you? I loved playing as a sniper in the game but towards the end it felt that it moved away from tactics and just went with "lets see how many dudes with huge armor and health you can kill before you run out of ammo." Made SMG's and Combat Rifles a bit too necessary IMO.

On topic Siren just because the elements made weapons sooooo much more powerful. though it took me forever to find out that assassination wasn't all that good.

*side not, does anyone use repeaters outside the first few levels? I found them to be so ....... underwhelming*