Poll: Your Favorite Resident Evil Game

ResidentEvil90

Jul 11, 2009
i would pick Resident Evil 1 for the gamecube because it was, personally, the hardest most difficult game iv ever played. Conserving Ammo, avoiding zombies, getting a random headshot......those were the good ol' days

oh and RE5 was a big disappointment for me because of two reasons, ITS IN DAYLIGHT, and the inventory was too small.

Whats your Favorite RE game?

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Add more options? There are only two of them.

I'd say Resident Evil 2, or Resident Evil 4.

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
I really like RE4 and RE1, and I can't decide :( (RE1 just reminds of a Dragon's Lair with zombies)

ingsoc

Feb 12, 2008
The remake of Resident Evil for the Gamecube is absolutely top dog. The original and RE3 are close however. The worst in the series (FPS failures withstanding) has to be RE 4. That game flat out stunk. They should have just changed the name and moved on and 5 is not much better.

ResidentEvil90

Jul 11, 2009
ingsoc said:
The remake of Resident Evil for the Gamecube is absolutely top dog. The original and RE3 are close however. The worst in the series (FPS failures withstanding) has to be RE 4. That game flat out stunk. They should have just changed the name and moved on and 5 is not much better.
HOW DARE YOU SAY RE4 STUNK!!!!!!!!!

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I enjoyed most of the Resident Evil games, but, for me, my vote goes to Resident Evil 4.

Personally, I found that to be the most fun to play. It also had an amazing chainsaw controller available for it. That's gotta be worth anyone's vote.

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
ResidentEvil90 said:
ingsoc said:
Yes, funnily enough people are capable of forming their own opinions, which may or may not agree with your own. Shocking, isn't it?

On Topic: Having only played REs 1-3, I'd have to say that I enjoyed the second one the best out of those, though they were all good.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
ResidentEvil90 said:
ingsoc said:
As a tip: try not to blatantly flame other people's opinions. It ends badly.
OT: I'll add Resident Evil for Gamecube to the list.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
letsnoobtehpwns said:
Resident Evil 4 is my favorite game EVARR!! Resident Evil 5 made me want to cry from disappointment.
I liked Resident Evil 5. I seem to be one of the few people that thought it was pretty good. Yes it was a step down from four, but you can't really expect much because of how high of a mountain five had to climb. The co-op factor could have been better, but overall, I thought it wasn't bad.

ResidentEvil90

Jul 11, 2009
Wardog13 said:
Four, to be honest I dont like the original style at all, and neither of them are that scary.
you should try playing RE1 in the dark during a thunderstorm.......i got scared shitless

ResidentEvil90

Jul 11, 2009
ingsoc said:
what didn't you like about RE4? were you so used to fixed cameras? did the over shoulder camera bother you? The fact that the enemies weren't zombies? tell me

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
To be honest, I only played RE0, RE1, RE4, and RE5. Don't lynch me, but I liked 4 the best.