Poll: your house is on fire who/what do you save your dog or your console?

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
Well, I don't have a dog, but I would save the dog.

I have a cat, though. I will definitely save Odin from the flames, since I love him (and he cost me more than the PS3 and the Xbox360 put together).

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Two words.

Extended warranty.

Two more words.

Account recovery

And this is the obligatory I don't know If thats too short to post line.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Pets. I can buy a new console. Course, I would probably be able to rip my cords out of my console and kick the dog out the door at the same time.

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
Replacing the console with my PC and "my dog" with a random stranger's dog that somehow got stuck inside my house. (As I hate my Xbox 360 and don't own a dog)

This might sound terrible to some of you, but I'd probably save my computer.
Oh so much money invested and oh so much information.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Well since my dog is never upstairs and my mum is always with my dog she will save it while I'm usually upstairs so I save my cat and my laptop if possible.

Claptrap

Nov 18, 2009
So, We're choosing between a living thing, That if i don't save will burn to death in pain and agony

OR

A console that will easily be replaced.

......Console

Seriously though, This isn't really a choice.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
My dog lives outside, and live alone, and I have a PS3, XBOX, and XBOX 360, I would probally take the 360, and I usually keep all my handhelds in a bag in my kitchen, so if I could I would save my : XBOX 360, and my GAMEBOY (All of 'em lovely memories)

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
i don't have a dog but even if my roommate/gf/wife/children/visiting friends/family had a dog i would still save my console/PC. I hate dogs

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Home insurance will buy you new stuff that is more or less the same as what you had, and may buy you a new dog, but it's not your dog anymore.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
my dog left me a "present" this morning so I am pissed at her right now.
but I would save my dog. also my mum would probably murder me if she knew that I could save the dog and jut left her.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
My ps3 broke, and i have little love for my 360, then again i have no dog. So i'll save my cat.