Poll: Your least favorite left 4 dead character.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
Used to be Rochelle until I heard more of her dialogue. She actually has some decent lines.

Now it's Zoey, because I don't get any of her movie references.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
Francis was my favorite.

but to be honest, I don't dislike any of them.

I thought I would hate the new guys, but they are very likeable.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Just a topic for discussion:

Has anyone else noticed a maternal relationship between Ellis and Rochelle?

zombflux

Oct 7, 2009
Ellis and Louis are the only ones I like because they're the only normal ones. All the rest of them get on my nerves because they practically scream "I'M A STEREOTYPE" at you every time something happens.

But, Rochelle is my least favorite because A) She's black and B) She's a woman

/racist

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Nick... he just doesnt seem too interesting.

Ellis is actually my favorite, since hes the only one whos taken the Apocalypse differently than the other survivors both in the original and now

spartan117cxvy

Sep 2, 2009
I'm sorry, but I gotta say Rochelle. She just needs to stop telling Ellis to shut up the most. For some weird reason, I want to hear what he has to say (partly because I hang around people who tell stories like that all day)

Malevolent Stranger

Jun 28, 2009
IN ORDER

Nick - Seriously, he reminds me too much of me
Francis - I need to coin the phrase 'Made of Win' for him
Zoey - Erm... Yeah...
Coach - For being funny
Bill - For being awesome
Ellis - Okay, I guess.
Rochelle - Annoying, makes little sense as to how she survived.
Louis - Annoying, whiny ***** who I have repeatedly killed because he gives me a headache.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
My least favourite character in left 4 dead, Francis. Don't get me wrong I think he's a pretty good character, but by the skin of his probably never washed teeth I just prefer him less than all the other left 4 dead 1 and 2 characters, just because his attitude does tend to get annoying and he just doesn't seem as flawed or human as the other characters. My favourite character in left 4 dead, Louis. I have the second one and while it's good that I like each character, I enjoyed Louis so much because he was the every day man, he was so relatable. I mean I'm not a gambling con-man, a football coach, a news intern or a mechanic. Though why is there so much hate for Rochelle? In contrast to Zoey I much prefer her, mainly because I don't think we're ever gonna see a thousand nude versions of her available for download.

Code Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
I can't stand francis. I just hate the cocky biker bastard so much. I never help whoever is playing as him, And I go for him first in versus.

WHERES YOUR SARCASTIC COMMENT WHEN I'M ON YOUR CHEST SHREDDING YOUR INTESTINES!
WHERE FRANCIS? WHERE?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I'm not a fan of Coach to much. It's proably because I've played the hell out of L4D2 these past couple of days and whenever he sees a single running zombie he seems to get the urge to shout "Oh Shit! Watch out!" It would be fine if it happened once in a blue moon, but it happens over and over and over again.

Fave list
Nick-C'mon. Everyone loves this white suited bastard.

Louis- I've always been drawn to Louis when playing Left 4 Dead. He seems to stand out quite a bit from everyone else because he is the only Male who is not over exaggerated.

Ellis-His stories are awsome

Zoey-I'm indiffrent toward her and if she would stop taking the Hunting Rifle, she would be above Ellis.

Rochelle- She dosen't take the Hunting Rifle, but she isn't as fun as Zoey.

Francis- Ironcially, I thought he was the coolest out of all them when the game first came out. Now I just know he is a whiny ***** who hates everything.

Bill & Coach- There bots never seem to help me out when I'm playing and I never really liked there voices.

AlphaOmega

Oct 10, 2008
Bill; He is just a bit too bland. Louis has the awesome enthousiasm and "OOOH OOH NOOO" zoey has boobies and francis rocks.

Rochelle is so lame it gets good, ellis rocks; nick is amazing and coach is uncle phil.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
L4D: Bill (I have a 100% Bill selection ratio) I've never played as any of the others because Bill rules them all.

L4D2: Nick (also only played as him) even though all i got to play so far was the demo thingy, Nick is awesome and thus nobody else will do for me to play as.

also i dislike louis, as he always takes my damn pills