Poll: Your opinion on facial hair

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
My facial hair grows slowly, so I'm going to leave it. I plan to have the full 'stash melting into a beard thing. Then I'll shave if I feel like it.

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Indifferent. Whenever I'm going to something important, or meeting up with people for an event, I'll be clean-shaven. But for anything else, I'll usually go a couple days between shaves and get a bit of stubble.

It doesn't look that bad on me, in fact I probably don't look any worse/better with or without stubble. But clean-shaven feels better, too.
The only reason I don't shave every day is because I'm often too lazy. :p

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
I'm indifferent 'bout it. Some people can rock it, some people are better off without 'em. I'm in the latter group.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
If you can grow a decent beard and are willing to maintain it then power to you.

And of course if it's No Shave November then it's a must regardless of how awful it looks on you. =)

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
I usually have a little bit of scruff. It's currently fashionable where I live and shaving every day is more time and money than I can currently afford. Also, I can't get away with a full-on beard-moustache since I never obtained the fabled connection hair.

That said, it depends a LOT on the person. I am virtually never in favor of large sideburns or moustache sans beard, but a good moustache-beard combo can be pretty attractive on the right kind of guy. A LOT of guys look good with a little bit of scruff too.

ConnorTheRed

Heroic Norseman
May 20, 2009
If you're going to rock a beard, do it like this:
http://m.howtotrainyourdragon.com/images/profiles/320/stoick.jpg
Anything smaller isn't manly enough.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I lied in your poll. I don't like strawberry milk. I like strawberry yoghurt drink.

EPIC BEARDS FTW!

inflamessoilwork

Jul 14, 2009
Currently sporting a beard, and I'm digging it. Everyone else is as well. I have received many compliments, and most people say it makes me look "hella irish"

Werekettle

Apr 17, 2010
I'm all about a bit of facial manscaping - I tend to get bored easily (every couple of months) so my face is a constantntly shifting manscape of beard, chin straps, side burns, goatees etc.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
I dig facial hair. I am planning on growing a gordon freeman beard when i get enough BEARD POWER.

Yarggg

Apr 17, 2010
I personally hate facial hair.. I makes make me want to turn into Glutton off of Dante's Inferno...

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Well, usually I'd say I'm indifferent (although a bit of sexy stubble on a chin is definately adds to certain men, i.e. Harrison Ford, Don Johnson (in his younger years)) but my boyfriend has a beard and although I was unsure at the start, probably cos I'm not used to blokes with beards in general, I now really like it. (As an aside, my boyfriend is very pleased I like his beard! I think he was worried I'd tell him to shave it off. He's suggest growing a goatee, I said that might be a bit too much).

endnuen

Sep 20, 2010
The last 6-7 months I've been rocking a 5 o'clock shade and some times a bit longer.
But I like making a change every now and then so I've been seen rocking both a goatee, long/short/huge side burns, a chin strap, rather long beard and a mixture of whatever I'd like to try.

Any ideas for what to do next?

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
I dunno about you guys, but some guy I know has this 'tache and beard thing going on, and let's just say I like it. Quite a lot. Yeah.

Damn it, I totally would.

Xerosch

Apr 19, 2008
I'm the proud owner of a beard which thankfully is patchless.

Hmm... come to think of it... all my ex also had some kind of beard sooo... no, really don't have a problem with it. In fact me likey!