Poll: Your personal favourite anti-hangover remedy?

Kilroy17

Jul 18, 2011
So obviously with news years coming and going what is/was your plan to cure your impending hangover?

Edit: In my haste I seem to have spelled alcohol wrong. I apologize.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
My January 1st hangover is thriving. I'm currently in bed avoiding all human contact. My plan is to stay on the Internet for most of the day.

For a cure, you can't beat a breakfast roll and a can of coke.

EDIT: lots and lots of fluids too.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Pure Orange Juice is great for hangover's, but I hardly ever get a hangover, and even when i do they are only minor ones.

I'm not a huge drinker to be honest, especially since alcohol amplifies depression which I suffer from.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Bacon, with a side of more bacon. Maybe some sausage, alongside my bacon. Bacony, bacony, bacon.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Zantos said:
Bacon, with a side of more bacon. Maybe some sausage, alongside my bacon. Bacony, bacony, bacon.
And a bacon chaser with a shot of bacon, I take it?! =P

OT: About twelve hours of uninterrupted sleep usually does it and I wake up feeling no more than a little grogy. If not, then tea, oddly enough...

generals3

Mar 25, 2009
Lots of water and if it's really bad either sleep or an aspirin. I wouldn't suggest orange juice because if you drank a lot and don't have a very resistant stomach it can make everything that didn't go out the day before go out.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
Not drinking.

Save all else.

You have to drink alot of water before falling down shitfaced upon your bed...or floor...or street corner. Also you get the chance before passing out in your own puddle of piss take two Extra Strength Tylenol and continue with water.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Bacon sandwiches.

I honestly think if you gathered enough bacon together its heavenly scent could raise the dead.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Promising to never get drunk again...urgh. It seems to be effective for about 3-month stretches.

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
I never get hangover headaches so all I have to worry about is the nausea.

To counter that; a large vit C tablet the day of the night out, a pint of water when I get in and a greasy breakfast in the morning. Glorious.

Vit C to help the liver break down the booze, water to counter the dehydration and a greasy fry up to shore up the stomach lining.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I got my first hangover for the first time t'other weekend. Never ever again...
I kept thinking I wanted a greasy bacon sandwich but couldn't be bothered moving. xD
I didn't eat until 4, so I was absolutely awful. I just found the first thing I could and shoved it in my gob. :D

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
I usually go with some toast in the morning to soak up what alcohol is left in my stomach, a lot of water and a good large mug of coffee. It's working fairly well right now as my headache is mostly gone and I can once again walk around without tipping over.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Hahaha!

Puny mortals. Not being able to drink without regretting it the next day.
I revel in your misery, weaklings!

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
The drip. BOOM.
Seriously, get yourself so drunk that you have to go to hospital. There's nothing the drip can't do.

jaketaz

Oct 11, 2010
YOU MUST ALL KNOW ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING

There is an herbal supplement called Milk Thistle, it's very cheap and comes in capsules. You take two before you go to bed, and poof! No hangover. It's a natural plant that enhances liver function, so when you eat it, all the booze is immediately converted to waste overnight, and you have no hangover.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
I don't drink, but my 'remedy' would probably be never giving myself the opportunity to sober up in the first place.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
1. Lots of greasy food to help repair my ravaged stomach lining.
2. Alka Seltzer (aka fizzy-make-feel-good) and lots of coke.
3. No strenous physical or mental activity.